[2.6] The Quadfire Chieftain - 275k+ DPS Fire everywhere! Searing RF Ray Firestorm

You need more life regeneration from the tree or from Endurance charges. I can sustain my life pool with RF when I have 5 Endurance charges up (so all the time, maybe except for bosses).
So basically you need to be in combat for it not to drain you?
Yes, unless you have enough regeneration from tree and Stone Golem.
Just checking in to see how you guys are doing that picked this build for Breach. I decided after playtesting scorching ray a few days before the league started that I didn't like it so much so decided to go another route. I'm still interested in how this is working out though.
Censored.
Back in business :) they fixed the targeting of the CwCH linked spell on Scorching Ray so we can go with out inital plan of using Firestorm! Will test it out tonight and come back to you guys.
How to get all the needed INT for the build?
"
Polypropylen wrote:

You get all the int and str you need for any gem or item from the tree I linked in the guide. You will only need some dex on items (like 2 good rolls ~30).
"
raggapaul wrote:
"
Polypropylen wrote:

You get all the int and str you need for any gem or item from the tree I linked in the guide. You will only need some dex on items (like 2 good rolls ~30).

You shouldn't recommend using Firestorm or SR from start in your leveling section since they need 33INT and people don't have that much INT at those early levels.
If people aren´t able to get 20 int on 9 items, they shoulndt play an ARPG ;)

I played with firestorm right from level 12.
gear

My gear at the moment, moved around RF and Scorching Ray for now due to colors on chest, if you wonder. Still fully intend to swap it back when I got myself a 30% helmet.

This chest is insane for this build btw, fully recommend, solved all my mana issues and made the build pretty immortal :)

Might drop the neck, as good as it is, pick up EE - and use cyclone+ my light dmg ring to proc it - should be better dps.

edit: able to use all auras, need to put a blood magic on searing bond totem if I want to keep using it, or alternatively, grab an enlighten to get a little more unreserved. My bond is at 80 mana, I have 54 unreserved. But to be honest, I don't even press the button on atziri, it is just overkill. So might just drop it altogether and go full scorching ray+RF - and maybe add an elreon ring+scolds for VMS ;)
Last edited by falagar112 on Dec 7, 2016, 8:57:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info