[2.6] The Quadfire Chieftain - 275k+ DPS Fire everywhere! Searing RF Ray Firestorm

"
raggapaul wrote:
Get out of this thread dude xD You are using another build!

It is why I left a spare blue socket for scorching ray, and added VMS, so it is still QUADFIRE xD

Jokes aside, your build inspired me to play around with it and test stuff, so cheers <3
Haha, dont worry dude :)
Anyone tried using the formless inferno? Should we even be caring about our armor?

Also, i've seen some ppl saying xoph's blood isnt that great.. but with 10% increased strength and max life on it i fail to see how it isnt at least a bit good.
can anyone care to enlighten me?
"
ciggaro wrote:
Anyone tried using the formless inferno? Should we even be caring about our armor?

Also, i've seen some ppl saying xoph's blood isnt that great.. but with 10% increased strength and max life on it i fail to see how it isnt at least a bit good.

The increased Fire Damage is better for damage over time compared to 10% Fire Penetration (because Penetration only applies on hits), while still having the Cover Enemies in Ash Affix, which is a huge increase to damage.

EDIT: Additionally, Avatar of Fire is a pretty big downside if you're not built around it exactly.
Last edited by Jonmcdonald on Dec 10, 2016, 1:33:49 PM
Hey there. I've been enjoying this build a lot. I just got to using the full setup and it's pretty awesome. Quick question about the tree - Is there a reason we do not pick up the Shaper node near Constitution? It's close by our path and could really help with mana as well as Righteous Fire sustain. Thanks in advance for any replies! I'm not THAT high in level yet so perhaps I don't understand higher level concerns.
"
ciggaro wrote:

Currently, I'm using The Brine Crown and it's very good for this build ! While you are stationary, you gain 800 armour (that make a 1200 armour helm while using scorching ray) + 60% mana regen... On top of that, you will have life, a good res, cannot be frozen and a chilled ground proc ! Nothing useless ! ;-)
"
Mookitty wrote:
Hey there. I've been enjoying this build a lot. I just got to using the full setup and it's pretty awesome. Quick question about the tree - Is there a reason we do not pick up the Shaper node near Constitution? It's close by our path and could really help with mana as well as Righteous Fire sustain. Thanks in advance for any replies! I'm not THAT high in level yet so perhaps I don't understand higher level concerns.
I grabbed it on my way (eventually) to EE and it works quite well.
Up !

Just hit lvl 91 with this build and it works very well! I have made some adjustments and now my build is much more of a tri-fire chieftain...

I have drop Searing Bond to concentrate only on the synergy between RF, Scorching Ray and Firestorm. In the line of this choice, I have chosen Hinekora’s passive for the 1% leech on fire damage that give you a very good survivability with Firestorm damage. I’m using Orb of Storm + Increase Crit to have a constant proc of EO.

I have the chance to 6L my Atziri’s Splendour and to buy some nice items (like my dual resists lightning/chaos, strength and 160 max life belt and my breach rings). Now, I have 7.3 K life, around 730 strength and 40% chaos resistance in merciless. In Breach, I have 8K life, over 800 strength and an over capped chaos resistance!

Here my stuff:

And my passive tree:
lvl 91 Trifire Chieftain

;-)
Hey dude, nice equip. Good to see that the build works even on the highest levels!

Did you try to clear any of the endgame contents? Like Shaper, Uber or T15/T16 Maps?
For the moment, I don't have so much luck on mapping... I have drop only one T13 (Beacon) and some T12-11. But for most of the bosses, I can push the face-tanking mode ON ! XD

Uber-Lab is relatively easy and Atziri is super-easy with my actual stuff. Concerning the 3 prime Breachlord, Xoph is uber-easy and the two others (Esh and Tul) are easy when you know how to fight them (3 deathless run / 4).

I hope to kill the Guardians but I think the Shaper can be quite hard (we don't have the uber-DPS of Blade Flurry...).
Last edited by Les_Larmes_du_Styx on Dec 16, 2016, 9:19:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info