2.4.3b Hotfix

Still have an issue with Nvidia 650M on windows 8.1 it is not detected with _x64 client.
Worked fine until 2.4.3

Haha...now finally i can run the dx11 client, at it gives me no visual difference. But what it does gives me is half the performance and huge stutters everytime i engage with mobs...Good job!
“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
Can you give a look to load instance error, the graphic fixes are ok but multiple post forums with my issue and nobody answer how to fix that error in previous path the game works fine but now server kick me every time i change map
perhaps not related to this particular patch.

Just some feedback, and was wondering if this is still being worked on:

I'm still getting stuttering. I think it's from generating a ton of particles during fights. i died to a stutter with a party of 5 or so, near a strongbox. I'm running a 760GTX, i7 4770K, SSD. This is on the DX11 client.
System specs: AMD Ryzen 3600, RTX 2060 Super
i just ran shaper and i crashed 6 times at the same spot after first phase while running to the unshaped mid boss
I hope the next patch correct the 'black screen' so I can return to play this amazing game.
Some problem with this update.
Can't start the game.

Win10 64bit
i7 860
16GB RAM
Samsung 840 Evo 250GB
GTX 980 Ti
The problem continues
Windows 10 64bits, Nvidia 1070 gtx
SOLVED

Cache control via Steam and restart windows.
This patch has finally solved the issue I was having when running DX11. Thanks a lot.

Specs are: Win10, GTX 1070, i7 6700HQ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info