What was you first video game you played?

Missile Command.

Although I don't know if it really counts because I was young enough that I was just mashing buttons, didn't see the turrets fire, and at the time just assumed I was controlling the bombers.
I think it was crash bandicoot, I'm not sure because I was too young.

The only thing I remember was that when I died the screen would go black, and the only game I know that does that is crash bandicoot.

I played while I was with my mother visiting her friend, I guess it was 1997 and I was 5 years old. I always been horrible while playing games, but the first time was off the charts, because I couldn't even jump the first moat. You might be thinking: "well you were only 5"

Yeah, but I have a little cousin that at 6 is really badass playing games(for his age). The only kind of games he doesn't understand yet are FPS (because he can't see the character he is supposed to control).

I wonder what kind of little monsters we will have in the future with all these toddlers being raised with a joystick in hand...
River Raid or the Donkey Kong handheld.

Spoiler
Whichever I played first?
Pfahh... youngsters :)

My first game was a Star Trek simulator written in Basic and played on a Wang computer system. I can't speak to the specs but it had an all in one monitor/keyboard with a green screen and twin 8" floppy drives. Yeah, that thing was a beast!
WOW I've heard of that Star Trek simulator. I feel young. Thank you
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info