What was you first video game you played?

Don't recall the name but it was a monochrome text-based horror adventure.
Like, pictures on the top 3/4 of the screen and you had text and commands in the bottom portion.

All I really remember was that there was one room where there was a ghost and if you went in, you only had a few seconds to leave before the ghost turned around and killed you.

Oh wait, there was also the Combat games on the Atari.
I distinctly remember the tank game.

Apart from those, probably the original Simcity on 5 1/4 floppy.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Last edited by crystalwitch on Nov 23, 2016, 5:07:20 AM
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
That game was awesome... I still know the cheat code for 0.2% gravity!
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES) in like 1992.

Or this one, cant remember witch came first. But one of these started it all :-)

Last edited by chaoticwon on Nov 23, 2016, 11:24:36 AM
Pong.

I'm old.
Pokemon Blue.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
^Thank god NoA removed head-patting from the last fire emblem, that was so problematic and sexist
Oblivious
Pretty sure it was Megaman X
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
I think it was Super Mario Bros and later Game & Watch handhelds. My cousins and friends had one before I did.
Prince of Persia on Sega Genesis. Lots and lots of controllers were broken back in those days out of raw undiluted rage.
No rest for the wicked.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info