[2.5] The Critfall Trapper | Life/CI/LL | Insane 2M+ DPS (Uber / Uber Lab) | twitch.tv/Dygnity

how many ES is lowlife build? 5.6k ES nice?
Good morning. I'm new and just started this as my first trapper. Unfortunately, accidentally selected BHC, so I assume I'll be joining standard very soon even though getting through normal difficulty was surprisingly easy for me. Malachai was the only fight that was a little sketchy.

Anyway, I have one glaring question...

Why do we take so many crit nodes if we use the gem that reduces crit by 100%?
Strugling with this build right now, playing low life version and have mana issues, have around ~120 free mana to fight (trap cost 118), any advices? Running veil with enlighten lvl3
I have the same problem, mana issue. How could we solve this? FeelsBadMan

Otherwise the build is awesome! FeelsGoodMan
Hey, I am currently leveling with this build and it's super fun, thanks for posting it! I am fairly new to the whole mapping thing so i expect to be running the life build for a while i'd imagine, what priority should i put on reserving my mana for auras/heralds/curses go? My assumption is Vuln and HoF, but just wanted to see if anyone had any feedback for someone who is going to be running the life version for a while, thanks!
While Vulnerability seems the best early on, I'm finding Enfeeble becomes a necessity for mapping.

I'm also using Herald of Fire, I don't know if it's optimal though.
Last edited by Beebsman on Jan 19, 2017, 4:33:37 AM
This probbably was asked before, but how much ES do you have in total with 2x void batteries as a Low life?
Last edited by resetasdx on Jan 25, 2017, 8:53:40 AM
"
maxrightgame wrote:
Strugling with this build right now, playing low life version and have mana issues, have around ~120 free mana to fight (trap cost 118), any advices? Running veil with enlighten lvl3

well I would suggest to drop one aura, if your'e running Herald of ash, I would say drop it, because although it increases your tooltip greatly, I find it not really necesarry as it does not scale with poison.
"
frenzul wrote:
Why do we take so many crit nodes if we use the gem that reduces crit by 100%?

5% lower crit chance is very much worth it since Controlled Destructions big More multiplier makes the (slightly) more uncommon crits a lot stronger. The traps still have about 25% crit chance from the tree with 6 power charges.
trying this out on my lvl 80 occultist.. using 2x void shavs etc... gotta say it feels very shitty for the price of the build...

just seems very under powered, and kind of squishy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info