[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

How would you use assassins mark early in the league when you don't have enlighten? Drop discipline I guess and use blasphemy plus ass mark. Probably be best to level as life based until 60+?
Dear Sensai,

i really really LOVE every build u do. I love to watch your stream and i love your mentality.

Here my question. what do u think about DW Varunastra ? Or Scourge/Varunastra and a different Tree? Maybe we getting even MORE damage ?

I hope u reply,

in love
Splycer <3
Hi man , frist of all i love you ! I am using CI , so i cant run 3 auras + 1 curse . Should i schoose HATRED - herald of ash - discipline, or VULNERABILITY - herld of ash - discipline? Or some other auras ? i am playing with skyforth. HATRED or VULNERABILITY ??
Thanks my friend!
"
How do you ignore the crit chance cap to get 100% crit?

Assassin's Mark.

"
evenson wrote:
How would you use assassins mark early in the league when you don't have enlighten? Drop discipline I guess and use blasphemy plus ass mark. Probably be best to level as life based until 60+?

You don't "need" to use assassin's mark. You can get 95% critical chance without assassin's mark. How you level is all based on the gear that you have. If you are able to get decent ES gear, then obviously go with ES.

"
Splycer420 wrote:
Dear Sensai,

i really really LOVE every build u do. I love to watch your stream and i love your mentality.

Here my question. what do u think about DW Varunastra ? Or Scourge/Varunastra and a different Tree? Maybe we getting even MORE damage ?

I hope u reply,

in love
Splycer <3

Hello! Dual wielding Scourge claws is more optimal. No problem.

"
MeganFox26 wrote:
Hi man , frist of all i love you ! I am using CI , so i cant run 3 auras + 1 curse . Should i schoose HATRED - herald of ash - discipline, or VULNERABILITY - herld of ash - discipline? Or some other auras ? i am playing with skyforth. HATRED or VULNERABILITY ??
Thanks my friend!

If you are currently mainly mapping, then I would recommend Hatred. However, if you want to do Shaper/Uber Atziri then I recommend vulnerability.

For those of you who are asking for a CI tree (perhaps claw/shield), I will have to respec and retest a few things when I have time.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Nov 22, 2016, 5:09:23 PM
@OP What is your thoughts on using this

in your build? ES will take a hit but more damage and you can go dual curse (e.g. warlord's mark) with +1 curse amulet / ring.

You will also be immune to shock since with warlord's mark you will always have max endurance charges during mapping.

And this amulet
Last edited by kira1414 on Nov 22, 2016, 10:52:13 PM
^^

Holy crap that amulet though. It would be a nice % damage increase. The problem though is that there is a % life roll and we are CI. You are also loosing crit and resists on a build that will struggle with resists just due to the gear setup, thus you need to get resists in jewels.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Hello there sir, so I was wondering would these claws compete against Scourges?
IGN: Gruthuk
"
Ziiyo wrote:
^^

Holy crap that amulet though. It would be a nice % damage increase. The problem though is that there is a % life roll and we are CI. You are also loosing crit and resists on a build that will struggle with resists just due to the gear setup, thus you need to get resists in jewels.

dont get it, why is this amulet damage boost? and why 140 % increased extra dmg from dual claws?

edit: why minions deal damage for bladeflurry?
Last edited by ILIAS on Nov 23, 2016, 11:02:23 AM
"
ILIAS wrote:
"
Ziiyo wrote:
^^

dont get it, why is this amulet damage boost? and why 140 % increased extra dmg from dual claws?

"Increases and reductions to Minion Damage also affects you
70% increased Minion Damage if you have Hit Recently"
IGN: Gruthuk
ahhh ok ,didnt read all :P ty

so minion dmg support gem linked with BF would then also effect me?
Last edited by ILIAS on Nov 23, 2016, 11:07:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info