[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

"
"
gundorf wrote:
"
MercoRS wrote:
Guys are you running Blood Rage ? i haven't run it till now - lvl 89, while now thinking of running it, but it already killed me once .. finished boss fight with like 50% of ES left while Blood Rage buff renewed and hence i was slowly watching how my ES reached 0 .. any tips for this ?

Others may have more elegant solutions but I keep the gem on a weapon and just weapon swap to turn it off

Am I missing something, thought weapon swap was the best way? What is this more elegant solutions? If you mean taking it off and putting it back on, slow. Thought weapon swap was really only way to do it on the fly.

? As I said I'm not aware of a better way, was just leaving it open that there might be one...
im rocking a rive in the offhand until i can get a voidheart is that hurting my damage as opposed to using one scourge and a shield? because of the bleed being local
How do i delete shaper without legacy voidheart on breach? 30% to poison seems really inefficient
Realy enjoying this build, its so much fun.

I have problems to push my dps, would be awesome if you guys can look over my charakter and help me out. With all potions, power charges, frenzy cahrges, vaal haste and "recently hit" i got ~23k

Heres my gear:
Spoiler

My Flasks (working on getting a ToH):
Spoiler

and my skilltree:
Spoiler
poeurl.com/Vzz

just got 2 jewels slots and i need them to capout my res

thanks
Last edited by nyth89 on Dec 13, 2016, 4:20:27 PM
I would like to say thank you to zabozne for so amazing build!

11 days after this league starts, SHAPER DOWN !!!

LOVE BLADE FLURRY !!!
IGN: _Naroa_
Last edited by petxa on Dec 13, 2016, 5:45:07 PM
"
namkro wrote:
How do i delete shaper without legacy voidheart on breach? 30% to poison seems really inefficient

You don't need legacy voidheart, you can use a non-legacy version. That plus the Noxious Strike ascendancy node will be more than sufficient.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
What level do you think would be optimal to switch over to CI?

Thanks
"
petxa wrote:
I would like to say thank you to zabozne for so amazing build!

11 days after this league starts, SHAPER DOWN !!!

LOVE BLADE FLURRY !!!

Haha, awesome!

"
Smoknum wrote:
What level do you think would be optimal to switch over to CI?

Thanks

Depends on your gear. Personally I'm going to switch from my leveling build (hardcore) to bladeflurry CI at 70+.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Dec 13, 2016, 9:23:22 PM
"
"
namkro wrote:

You don't need legacy voidheart, you can use a non-legacy version. That plus the Noxious Strike ascendancy node will be more than sufficient.

bleeding doesnt work on shaper tho. so noxious strike does nothing. maybe you can check my gears? see if smth is wrong(character name is _xd) because i cant kill him nearly as fast as your video(i used a 200% abyssus and the same flask setup). if you could show a shaper kill with non legacy voidheart, to see the speed different..
"
namkro wrote:
"
"
namkro wrote:

bleeding doesnt work on shaper tho. so noxious strike does nothing. maybe you can check my gears? see if smth is wrong(character name is _xd) because i cant kill him nearly as fast as your video(i used a 200% abyssus and the same flask setup). if you could show a shaper kill with non legacy voidheart, to see the speed different..

What do you mean "bleeding doesnt work on shaper"?

Tell us your tooltip Avg. Damage, Hit Chance and APS with Conc Effect and Charges + Flasks up.
"Temporal Chains multiplies the duration on the monster that you are already multiplying through duration multipliers of poison damage."
- Inception by Kripp, 2017

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info