[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

"
Shaade wrote:
Hello,

Very useless guide, thxx ;)

Got one question tho : How do you generate endurance charges for immortal call use ? Didnt see anything related to endurance charge neither in talent three / stuff / gems...

Looking forward to understand that.

Bye

You don't need to generate any endurance charges to be able to use the immortal call. The immortal call by default has a base duration (even with 0 endurance charges). However, the node "Claws of Magpie" gives you the ability to steal power/endurance/frenzy charges from enemies (another way is Warlord's Mark).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Jun 16, 2017, 11:42:27 AM
my char has 1/15 of the damage this build was supposed to do and i dont know how to fix it xD
What should i improve? my char is not private:)
Hey, can someone help me?
I got the Skyforth boots but still can`t manage to use Discipline, Hatred and Herald of ash due to mana reservation.
I`ve been following the guide and does not seem that he uses anything else to get Mana reserved.
Am I doing something wrong or what?
"
Fl1ppe wrote:
I got the Skyforth boots but still can`t manage to use Discipline, Hatred and Herald of ash due to mana reservation.
I`ve been following the guide and does not seem that he uses anything else to get Mana reserved.

Do you have Enlighten level 4?
"
kurimaw666 wrote:
"
Fl1ppe wrote:

Or get a level 3 and put a point in the 4% reduced reservation node just next to CI.
IGN Standard: HolyPatman
IGN Anarchy: UnholyPatman
Last edited by AlmightyPatman on Jun 24, 2017, 3:50:26 PM
"
"
kurimaw666 wrote:
"
Fl1ppe wrote:

Or get a level 3 and put a point in the 4% reduced reservation node just next to CI.

You can easily cover all the mana-reservation issues by getting Charisma on the tree. It gives you 12% reduced mana reservation. Which nodes you pick (to min/max) really depends on your gear and gem levels.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Jun 25, 2017, 8:10:50 PM
Hi , i love this build, +1 for the great work !
By the way, its seem that my dps is very slow, any sugestion in order to improve the build ?
Crit Amu or smth ?

Skill tree !
Last edited by Canniss on Jun 27, 2017, 11:42:05 AM
"
Canniss wrote:
Hi , i love this build, +1 for the great work !
By the way, its seem that my dps is very slow, any sugestion in order to improve the build ?
Crit Amu or smth ?

Skill tree !

Hello friend, some things to consider:

1. Physical Damage to Attacks on your rings/amulet.
2. Higher Poison % on your void ring.
3. More Global Crit/Multi on your amulet.
4. You are missing a power charge on the tree (very important).
5. More jewel slots.
6. You are still missing some of the nodes on the tree (i.e. gemini...etc).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Jun 30, 2017, 6:37:32 AM
Hiya, I read the FAQbut i have an other question. How about "budget" version with The Scourge Terror Claw? I mean, just cutting the most expensive items for something else?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info