[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

"
kozac wrote:
Hi

I am currently struggling to get more es atm i have around 2k can you please suggest any changes i should make to increase my es. I know to go for CI i should have around 4k.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kozac/characters

char name : BFerrari

1st of all get rid of abyssus.Dmg is already good without that.Get hubris with 300ES+ Also you're using efficient training instead of energy from withing. idk why you guys do something like that. Energy from within will boost your ES with at least 400+ extra ES. Get a proper amy and a decent ring. My suggest is to look for agate amulet with some extra strength so u can easily level your strength gems.Get a ring with some flat phys, high accuracy, maybe some resists and some strength in order to remove doryani, get a crystal belt with at least 40 ES. Also get the ES nodes at the start of the witch path.For example check my tree and gear. My dps is pretty good without abyssus. It goes up to 50K buffed with abyssus, but without abyssus its still ok. The dmg is good you need defence (ES).My tooltip in HO with golem and auras UP is 5.2K with increased aoe 8.5K with conc effect. I also see you have hatre, herald of ash and discipline, but you cant use them all without getting the mana reserve nodes + enlighten for some extra mana. With 2k ES i assume you dont even use discipline. You went full dmg and thats bad. I can assure you the dmg is just fine without doryani and abyssus.Just invest in some mana reserve nodes, ES nodes, get energy from within, run discipline, invest in some ES gear (probly should reroll that increased ES on your gloves since its 50% and it can go up to 68%). Also fix your setups. Most of your gear is missing sockets, links. You dont even have CWDT setup. Check my setups if you need help. Only setup i dont recommend is wither totem. Not that big of a difference. Probly gonna change it, but still thinking of what to put there. GL
Last edited by brabusbg on Jan 22, 2017, 11:36:57 AM
"
Amarantine wrote:
I just got a Skyforth. How much mana should I have to make sure I can reliably not be stunned? Is 900 total mana good enough, or do I want something like 1100+?

If you have enough free mana to attack, 900 mana should be fine.

I have 959 before reservations and 76 after reservations (dropped a reservation node on tree for more dmg). I still get stunned every once in a while, but it's enough to avoid stunlocks.
2.6 BLS Berserker budget shaper farmer build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1882710
"
MoldyDwarf wrote:
"
Amarantine wrote:
I just got a Skyforth. How much mana should I have to make sure I can reliably not be stunned? Is 900 total mana good enough, or do I want something like 1100+?

If you have enough free mana to attack, 900 mana should be fine.

I have 959 before reservations and 76 after reservations (dropped a reservation node on tree for more dmg). I still get stunned every once in a while, but it's enough to avoid stunlocks.

Yeah, 900+ mana is just fine. Don't worry about stacking mana as long as you have enough to use your skill(s).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
hey OP, Ive been following your build and have mostly everything you have except for the levels. for some reason though my crit chace is still very low. currently sitting at 26.78% fully buffed. what exactly am i doing wrong? the build so far is only missing the ES nodes. please help. ty
"
Grumpymofo wrote:
hey OP, Ive been following your build and have mostly everything you have except for the levels. for some reason though my crit chace is still very low. currently sitting at 26.78% fully buffed. what exactly am i doing wrong? the build so far is only missing the ES nodes. please help. ty

That is way too low which indicates that you have probably selected some other skill in your offence tab. Make sure bladeflurry is selected.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Hey wanted to chime in regarding my mana reservation issues.. I used what you described - the mana reserve skill and the mana reserve jewel, but when I turn hatred, discipline and herald of ash I'm left with like 25 mana lol. I have enlighten lvl 3 cause I'm broke in breach. Is it not supposed to work unless I have lvl 4?

What am I doing wrong here?
IGN: Interloper
Last edited by Infiltrator on Jan 22, 2017, 7:31:18 PM
"
Infiltrator wrote:
Hey wanted to chime in regarding my mana reservation issues.. I used what you described - the mana reserve skill and the mana reserve jewel, but when I turn hatred, discipline and herald of ash I'm left with like 25 mana lol. I have enlighten lvl 3 cause I'm broke in breach. Is it not supposed to work unless I have lvl 4?

What am I doing wrong here?

If you only have a level 3 enlighten then I suggest dropping the unique jewel and 4% reduced mana reservation node, then get the Charisma wheel (4 points) which will give you a total of 12% reduced mana reservation.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Thanks man, that worked oit great!
IGN: Interloper
Hi, can you look at my char? I was planning to use a rare ES helm to have more survivability and accuracy but my damage drops so much. It's either Abyssus or no damage at all.

Also, what should I improve next? I was thinking of getting Kiara's for antistun.
How do you deal with cold damage and freezes without a flask for it?

How do you deal with stuns without Skyforth?

I'm just curious, but it seems to me you can't run this build properly without atleast 50ex worth of gear, atleast on T10+ maps.

Also, why did you choose to go dual wield instead of weapon + shield?
Last edited by traumaxbl on Jan 23, 2017, 8:40:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info