[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

What about Oni-Goroshi new sword ? maybe Stronger option ?
update the skill tree.
Uberlab - 2nd day abyss league, 71 lvl, 15 chaos equip
=========================================================
Мой стрим вы можете наблюдать на twitch.tv
Anyone take this build to 100? I'm looking for a good melee build for the entire season to taks to 96+
Dat English doe
how would this work if i use a pair of gloves that have faster attacks and use a second skill for clear like reave? or are the shaper gloves a requirement?
So... I'd like to to play with a channeling melee like Blade Flurry and this build got my attention. After reading the latest pages of replies, i noted down that the issues with this build are like this:

1. Vaal Pact was reworked for 3.1 and now it's not part of the build making it less viable. Having the OP not fixing this issue with his linked trees, makes it even worse to trust this build.
2. There's a variation of this build with focus on plain physical damage. This physical BFlurry variation claims to be stronger(?). It might be cheaper too (?)
3. This build is expensive

It's worth trying this build cause the skill is so interesting. But will it be viable at end game in any way?

"
Falcyon wrote:
So... I'd like to to play with a channeling melee like Blade Flurry and this build got my attention. After reading the latest pages of replies, i noted down that the issues with this build are like this:

1. Vaal Pact was reworked for 3.1 and now it's not part of the build making it less viable. Having the OP not fixing this issue with his linked trees, makes it even worse to trust this build.
2. There's a variation of this build with focus on plain physical damage. This physical BFlurry variation claims to be stronger(?). It might be cheaper too (?)
3. This build is expensive

It's worth trying this build cause the skill is so interesting. But will it be viable at end game in any way?

1. Bloodseeker makes this a smaller issue for anything in and around tier 10-11, the dps output is good enough to burst through most bosses. i've gone from a berserk dual striker to this, and both collectively have the same issue (survivability is more dependent on having enough mitigation and health to avoid 100-0). massive damage multipliers and extra damage is really the only threat.

2. I started with the theory of going straightline physical damage, but there are enough mods out there that provide a lot of extra damage if you dip into elemental. Especially when you get a nice multiplier stat-stick. It's probably something that is personal preference to most, but i've found other skills better than blade flurry for the pure phys approach.

3. 5l lightning coil cost me 40, 1ex for my statstick that does %damage. I swapped my 2nd statstick (which is on my 2nd weapon setup) and i can still pull off a lot of damage to packs and bosses with packs or that spawn mobs around them. the 5% of enemies life exploding does less than i would like in the tier 10-11 bracket bosses, but is just as efficient against the pack cleanup.

A statstick with just 5% of enemies life as fire damage cost me 5c on day 7 of the league, and nowadays it's 1c to get the most basic of these. a nice stats 4l or less lightning coil costs 10c early on in this league as well. So you could in theory have made this build this league in week 2 with probably 20-22c (1c rings, 4c abyssus, generic gear), and upgraded as you got into maps.

I can't speak to the endgame viability as i am late to the party, but it's probably not a question of burst damage but a question of survivability as i continue.
added
[3.1.0] [BLADE FLURRY WITHOUT VP] Uber Atziri - с комментарием геймплея
[3.1.0] [BLADE FLURRY WITHOUT VP] Red Elder - с комментарием геймплея
=========================================================
Мой стрим вы можете наблюдать на twitch.tv
Last edited by mahsepp2 on Jan 3, 2018, 8:53:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info