[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

"
is there a reason why no one takes forces of nature node? seems like an easy 4 pt investment

Because those are not the best damage nodes.
You want as much life (including jewel sockets) as possible and then take the best nodes you can get until you hit your level cap (somewhere around 95-100).

There are a lot of better damage nodes on this tree (Blade Master, Dervish, Twin Terrors, Fatal Blade, Brutal Blade, Aspect of the Panther, even Weapon Artistry is better I think - at least for the Phys version)

There are so much damage nodes on the tree worth taking, but for min-maxing you just take the best and put the rest into life.
How could this build do 16mil dps? Is there a path of building link to this? I cant figure this out!
Im only reaching 2mil at most with my gladiator.
del
Last edited by ruleroftheisles on Oct 26, 2017, 5:02:00 PM
"
harmonypain wrote:
How could this build do 16mil dps? Is there a path of building link to this? I cant figure this out!
Im only reaching 2mil at most with my gladiator.

Well, its cos u Glad with shield and 0 chance to apply shock.
Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on Oct 29, 2017, 5:09:24 PM
Tremendous concept. Sublime to see how it evolved. Hands down one of the most rewarding builds to play.
IGN: IamMookz | elitemodeldotcom | 27.11.2013 CHN | r>=0
clickbite in the post name xD
it isn`t 16m dps xD

With this changes, do you know if is viable?, because i liked so much in harbinger :/
1)What do u think about using Moonbender's Wing as offhand?

2)With what we have to change Ruthless support?
Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on Dec 6, 2017, 5:00:55 PM
updated tree???
so what do we do with vaal pact cuz i feel its still important for this build. ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info