Blade Flurry

IMO better buff melee skills than nerf melee
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
While paired with 0.59 attack time WB, assuming 14 units base BF radius:
 The skill is awesome at 20 units area size.
 It's fine at 17 units area size.
 It feels terrible if area size is less than 16 units.

Please consider to increase base radius to 15 units (at least).
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
"
Now has 29% larger target-acquiring radius while channelling, and 47% larger target-acquiring radius after channelling ends.

Does that mean base radius is 18 units now? This changing everything!
Has anyone else noticed how you can't really spin around while channeling BF anymore? I'm guessing it's because of the new targeting system. I think it feels kind of clunky now, sadly. Wish I could go back to the way it was.
"
MetalMinx wrote:
Has anyone else noticed how you can't really spin around while channeling BF anymore? I'm guessing it's because of the new targeting system. I think it feels kind of clunky now, sadly. Wish I could go back to the way it was.

Yeah, it's really annoying.
"
MetalMinx wrote:

GGG needs to do something about this asap, cause it is a huge nerf to blade flurry...
Please make it so that Blade Flurry can't lock onto targets that you hover over while channelling. Maybe even disable targeting entirely for this ability. For Blade Flurry, being able to aim freely is far more valuable than automatically following a target.
"

Has anyone else noticed how you can't really spin around while channeling BF anymore?

Exactly the same problem here. When there is no enemy you can spin as normal, but the skill seems to be "locked onto" certain targets and prevents you from changing its directions.

I guess the "target acquiring" mechanics is the cause of the problem. Hope GGG can fix it soon because BF Aoe feels pretty solid this league.
completly dumb skill for many reasons:

1) GGG hasen't developed some good skills in a while. the good ones are borrowed from other games, that had these years before
2) blade flurry has no good visible effect telling the AOE of the skill or anything at all. u just sit there chanelling and the enemies die in front of you from something that is there, but can't be seen very well
3) releasing the 6th stage does proper damage, but you start with low damage at the stages 1-5 again, so whats the reason to release it just as to maybe kill an enemy with low HP and save maybe 1/5 of a second. the damage should almost be the same from constant channeling anyways, so what's the main point?
4) why have a skill that does damage in a small cone in front of you, when i can have a skill like CYCLONE, that does damage ALL AROUND me with slightly less damage on the same character (yes, i tried, the differences where miniscule)
5) tried Legion content and Blight, Alva etc. This skill sucks at them most of the time, like 90% of the skills you have available.
Last edited by FrVolke on Jan 14, 2020, 4:49:35 AM
The skill is fucked up since 3.7
Literally.

The range boost turned out being a complete breakage of the skill basic mechanics.

It's been almost half a year ago and yet BF still has unsolved targeting issues, it's still sometimes deal a lot less damage while channeling than expected, it locks on monster ignoring "attack in place" flag…

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info