Morphyne's Scorching Ray Totem Chieftain [SC/HC Viable]

Going to start leveling a Marauder in Essence league now to try this and similar builds out to see if it is a viable candidate for my first build in Breach league.
"
Going to start leveling a Marauder in Essence league now to try this and similar builds out to see if it is a viable candidate for my first build in Breach league.

plz keep us updated about the progress
Will be progressively updating the build as I go along. So far I've reached lvl 63 and it seems like a strong start. Once I enter maps on EHC league I will post a video to show progress. I'm actually building a video guide here shortly. Will keep everyone posted.

This link setup is better for damage. Empower is better than Iron Will, and faster casting is not needed as two totems covers aoe very well when turning.
I love pie.
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:

This link setup is better for damage. Empower is better than Iron Will, and faster casting is not needed as two totems covers aoe very well when turning.

Very true. I will do some modifications to the build. Thank you for your input!
Wow, this build is *SICK*! I didn't even think of using the new ability this way. Nice one, man!
"
Wow, this build is *SICK*! I didn't even think of using the new ability this way. Nice one, man!

Thank you! Stay tuned for more updates!
You are 3 points from EE. Neither Scorching Ray or Searing Bond hit. I would try a curse on hit set up that will also activate EE. That will also clear up blasphemy for more defensive auras.

edit

Also get empower for searing bond.
Last edited by WedgieEvans on Nov 20, 2016, 1:01:01 AM
"
WedgieEvans wrote:
You are 3 points from EE. Neither Scorching Ray or Searing Bond hit. I would try a curse on hit set up that will also activate EE. That will also clear up blasphemy for more defensive auras.

edit

Also get empower for searing bond.

Yes, searing bong will eventually have an empowered gem as well in the future. As for an EE setup, I do like trying a curse on hit setup that will activate it, but I would most likely have to drop my searing bond in which I do not feel like it would be a useful move. Flammability itself when it's capped will almost have the same amount of negative resistances to enemies as EE does, I would have to drop 3 of my passive points in order to get it, which would mean losing either flame damage, or damage over time, and as far as our setup goes, we're entirely tanky as it is. I wouldn't mind getting temp chains or enfeeble but I am rather enjoying the way vulnerability and flammability is working.
Bosses Resist curses. Not EE.

I'm pretty sure iron will does not work with searing bond.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info