Killing while in spectate bug?

"
Rupenus wrote:

only 15x GS EA can breach zerphi defence probably in every occasion.

O_O thats funny how u said stpid things about EA like 15 GS build, ask libs/markuzs why GS suck for EA on pvp, obviously u might trust them more then me .... thats pure evidence of ur ignorance but whatever u say. The point was about shin build ofc u can build whatever tanky zerphi's u want
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
thats pure evidence of ur ignorance but whatever u say.

you have to always take things into personal level, don't you?

sorry but i don't care about what markusz or lib says. they don't care about me either. we are fine this way.

every post of you makes me cringe inside while reading.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Nov 16, 2016, 3:30:45 PM
I agree with lapiz, and it's not even arguable, whatever can't oneshot a zerphi tank, cannot kill a zerphi tank. Defending it is just ridiculous.

"
Im playing a life [zerphi] build but i don't QQ like that everytime someone is using decay

hahaha, who would have thought that!

"
The problem is you can scale a zerphi build to be literally immortal.

Pretty much this. A full life + attackspeed + manacost invested zerphi can heal 60-100k per second, I theorycrafted that before, but if you invest into some actual mitigation it will be tankier, indirectly buffing that heal ever further.

"
ask libs/markuzs

I really appriciate that at least someone tried to spell my name correctly once! Yet you failed : (

I have no experience with 15 GS EA at neither end tho.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by Márkusz on Nov 16, 2016, 5:55:29 PM
"
Márkusz wrote:
I agree with lapiz, and it's not even arguable, whatever can't oneshot a zerphi tank, cannot kill a zerphi tank. Defending it is just ridiculous.

"
Im playing a life [zerphi] build but i don't QQ like that everytime someone is using decay

hahaha, who would have thought that!

"
The problem is you can scale a zerphi build to be literally immortal.

Pretty much this. A full life + attackspeed + manacost invested zerphi can heal 60-100k per second, I theorycrafted that before, but if you invest into some actual mitigation it will be tankier, indirectly buffing that heal ever further.

"
ask libs/markuzs

I really appriciate that at least someone tried to spell my name correctly once! Yet you failed : (

I have no experience with 15 GS EA at neither end tho.

I got dis bois.

Markus,
Lapriz,
Dethlok,
Nurse,

Here I thought I was being cute, using these nicknames!

I'm like the worst offender!
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Last edited by 1Tokimeki2003 on Nov 17, 2016, 1:24:33 AM
Nyc is rather unpleasant right now. Long days are even longer.

"
lapiz wrote:
"
IceDeal wrote:
"
ShinFuuma wrote:
I apologize. I just like to tease people but sometimes it gets disruptive/cross fire.

It's frankly the only pvp interaction I can really participate in; in person sarn vacates, people log off in 1 v 1 or it's just dead regardless.

With that said and in good faith. I'll message you how to prevent it.

you brought this on yourself really, maybe it's time to play another build if you want people to play against you.

It really is only the zerphi. Only very few builds can pierce through a zerphi user which makes everything kinda boring -.-

It's more of a respectful decline rather than a derogatory insult and leave.

I play with a lot of different builds and other elements. You know. This and that. Things and stuff. Even the exact same stuff I used years ago. None of which includes zerphi's elixir as an integral cog. Not that I'm implying how useful or not useful it may be, that really depends on the individual, situation and of course the opposition.

For instance. Taking advantage of writhing jar through rapid charge generation is mathematically harder to cut through (pressing a button or buttons x P). Potential is relative, as you have to observe from a mechanical standpoint. Another example is aegis vs multi-hit skills, (firestorm, Barrage, cyclone) multiple damage sources (more than 1 player or shotgunning ect) Much how matter gets harder to compress as you compress it (hit density and sources). While the threat of death doesn't change it keeps parity in correlation to hits (Reciprocation). Smaller rapid hits will cancel out larger hits in the case of multiple players, tempest shield and/or low level cwdt utility.

While the two above lose parity vs damage sources, hence correlating to a higher threat.

I tried decay a few times and everyone almost had a meltdown. Considering, it's in contrast to the pebble in hand approach I normally use. I scaffold myself and try to be mindful to everyone. Being melee is a preference. As most games punish melee mechanically but reward them mathematically. This game does not. (Fortify aside) I can see situations in the current game state where decay is fair, and when it's not. If chaos resistance was more accessible perhaps it would be ok. Much how poison arrow was before it became caustic arrow. It just forced an end game chaos check on the general population.

Nurse

Disagreements between people are mostly just a misunderstanding. There is a difference between truth and fact. Being vindictive doesn't amount to anything but wasted time on a forum. Phil, casta and demi are good people and want to play/contribute too. You either encourage diversity (say nothing), give your point of view or you condemn it. When you condemn something your not asserting your own point of view your trying to super impose a fact. In which case you open yourself up to criticism. As people may want to use certain elements (items/skills/coverage/es/life/rare/unique/ect) over others.

I personally think forums are a waste of disposable time, but that is my opinion. However, we still have something we need to finish talking about.

Shin, I've only seen your zerphi pathfinder, but would gladly hear about what else are you playing. What lapiz meant I think is if you take away zerphi from that build, what else remains? how viable is that without zerphi?
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
Márkusz wrote:
Shin, I've only seen your zerphi pathfinder, but would gladly hear about what else are you playing. What lapiz meant I think is if you take away zerphi from that build, what else remains? how viable is that without zerphi?

Im fairly sure shin's setup mitigates enough phys damage that simple life potions would be more than enough to sustain the scold self-damage. And if it isn't the case currently (like it probably isn't at the moment), the build could be tweaked towards this kind of a balance. He can get more mitigation at the cost of damage or just get less attack speed which also results to less damage.

He wouldn't be an unkillable tank though. It would be possible to kill him with an attack build for an example! The build wouldn't be "dead" but it would certainly be a lot weaker as the dmgoutput/dmgtaken ratio is currently tweaked around zerphi and not the life potions of mortal beings.
Last edited by lapiz on Nov 18, 2016, 9:53:19 AM
Well, looking at other builds that could be called not viable.
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I recall him using the same build and gear on his marauder. The results were more or less the same from what I remember, only less effective in the long run since he wasn't pathfinder.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info