Killing while in spectate bug?

like wtf is this Shin? he has been doing it for a month now... He is not even on the map and kills ppl.... and salty sometimes does it with him?... welp this game was fun for a time
Last bumped on Nov 18, 2016, 3:22:15 PM
I apologize. I just like to tease people but sometimes it gets disruptive/cross fire.

It's frankly the only pvp interaction I can really participate in; in person sarn vacates, people log off in 1 v 1 or it's just dead regardless.

With that said and in good faith. I'll message you how to prevent it.
Yes ive played a bit with god mode on yesterday was fun for a moment but it get boring pretty quickly tho i want to apologize if this has make anyone rage. But tbh this need to be fix asap before (some ppl) start abusing it over and over. Tho shin is good a not disclosing GOD MODE secret.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
ShinFuuma wrote:
I apologize. I just like to tease people but sometimes it gets disruptive/cross fire.

It's frankly the only pvp interaction I can really participate in; in person sarn vacates, people log off in 1 v 1 or it's just dead regardless.

you brought this on yourself really, maybe it's time to play another build if you want people to play against you.
"
IceDeal wrote:
"
ShinFuuma wrote:

you brought this on yourself really, maybe it's time to play another build if you want people to play against you.

It really is only the zerphi. Only very few builds can pierce through a zerphi user which makes everything kinda boring -.-
"
lapiz wrote:
Only very few builds can pierce through a zerphi user which makes everything kinda boring -.-

Few!!!?????
-salty EA/zerphi's
-libs EA/MOM/zerphi's
-Harley FB
-Jorgue (with any spell O_O)
-Alec blast rain CI
-Amazon blast rain CI
-Spoodyqueen
-Anomaly
-home..... SRS
-Bear trap (clink of doom)
-Blast rain mine/trap

and more maybe...

Not making that list to shit on shin, that list is for all of those who QQ about Zerphi's n claim that its the most broken shit ever. Stop QQing everytime someone use it.

Im playing a life build but i don't QQ like that everytime someone is using decay, im just trying my best to outplay that person thats all.

0_0 u won't get ur LA FW 0_0
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Nov 16, 2016, 2:10:25 PM
Quite a list -.-

Also most of those do nothing to someone using zerphi. You have to remember that shins build isn't even running with that high of a manacost*attackspeed which means he's not healing as much as is actually possible, but in fact just enough to outsustain most things people throw at him. Zerphi builds can actually be modified in numerous ways so that they can sustain the opposition.

Getting a single kill on shin/zerphiuser in sarn means absolutely nothing. The problem is you can scale a zerphi build to be literally immortal. Shin can only be killed because he also wants to do formidable damage. It is very easy to make a completely immortal character with zerphi if you are willing to sacrifice damage. It is just wrong.
Last edited by lapiz on Nov 16, 2016, 2:34:08 PM
forget shin's build, a full defensive zerphi build with leg kaoms can tank:

blast rain, Barrage(even 3M dps), Harley FB(lapiz was tanking with one potion & 5k life), any Chaos Cloud mumbo jumbo without conv. talismans;

non GS EA, zerphi EA or whatever with conv. talismans + AA,

blast rain mines with brood twine/mirrored jewelry & spell mines with high end low life/+1 CI gear can be tanked most of the time with 50%, and good RNG high hits can be tanked with 100% talismans.

only 15x GS EA can breach zerphi defence probably in every occasion.

note: shin dies because sometimes he moves.

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Nov 16, 2016, 2:54:19 PM
so spiderqueen Demi char doesn't exist and not immortal enough ?????

anyway sry if ghosting ppl made some mad im sure shin will take note of that post n im too, have a good day all

GZ being positive on pvp forum O_O
i could even kill spiderqueen with my pve barrage without pen gem. i was able to kil lshin with my barrage too. but when he perfected his Zerphi EA build, lib started to tank my barrage 90% of the time. Ccup kills spiderqueen with his 440k dps LA too. his tanky build is not even worth to talk about. any mine damage build can kill him.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Nov 16, 2016, 2:58:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info