Content Update 2.4.2 Patch Notes

what about T value for pvp skills?
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Ty for this, masters really needed an improvement. people apparently hate backtracking and i think this patch solves part of the issues.
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
GGG thank you for the masters improvement! It's been so tedious having to run back a full map length just to get to the masters again. I can't wait to try the dx11 client!!!! You guys are doing a phenomenal job <3.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

• There are now two Path of Exile game clients. The original DirectX 9 version has been substantially improved. We have also introduced an experimental 64-bit DirectX 11 version which you can now use. This version will become the default for systems that support it at 2.5.0's release.
  • Both the DirectX 9 and 11 clients are substantially faster than the previous version of Path of Exile in high-load situations when CPU-bound. In addition, the new DirectX 11 client has more scope for future improvement as we continue to optimise it over time.
  • We now use D3D9 Ex mode on Windows Vista and above which substantially improves memory usage and game window resize speed under DirectX 9. You can disable this with --nodx9ex if you encounter problems.

• Some cloth objects in Path of Exile now have a physics simulation. Over time, we'll be adding more things to interact with this system. Some banners in the Solaris and Lunaris temples can be experimented with for now.
  • The chat user interface has been improved. You can now toggle the display of all types of messages and can see how many of each type have arrived while that mode was disabled. By default, users are now subscribed to chats that they cannot see, so toggling it on will show prior messages.
  • Server announcements are now shown in a separate part of the chat UI.
  • We've revamped the fog system in Path of Exile and changed the environments of many areas to use this new fog.
  • When you are about to apply a Sextant to a map it now previews the radius.
  • When hovering over maps on the Atlas, the Sextant mod on that selected map will be displayed in a lighter shade of blue.
  • Reduced the size of the Chateau map and increased its monster density to bring it in line with other maps.
  • Various improvements to preloading have been made.
  • Continued to incrementally improve the sound, art, effects and environments.

• (Forsaken Master Improvements)

• Fixed a bug where Raging Spirits could sometimes be targeted by monster melee attacks.
  • Fixed an issue where some Prophecies would give out old versions of maps.

Thank you!! :-D
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
As always when they say they will release patch in "next week" its always friday.. pff sad.
"
RandomHero13 wrote:
"
Warbands members now drop their signature items already identified.

is there any way to add identified items in the lootfilter?

As a generic "identified" I don't think so. For Warbands items:

Show
BaseType "Mutewind" "Redblade" "Brinerot"
Colors and spiffy shit here

Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
REMOVE KAOM´S PATH

nice
Is it Friday yet....
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
The future of POE look everyday better.

I love this game. GGG always overpower!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info