Content Update 2.4.2 Patch Notes

"
There's now an item filter bundled with Path of Exile that you can select in the User Interface options.
I don't see it? Where is it?
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
JeLLyIVIaN wrote:
Hi.

Having trouble setting up the Dx11 launch trough Steam. Is it automated. do i have to change launch preferences?

Thanks.

Really? Does this happen with every patch notes post? These are just the patch notes, the patch won't be deployed till Friday.
"Alas, the one-man crusade of Torr Olgosso comes to an end. May his fervor for vengeance at being imprisoned inside of small boxes be remembered for all of time."
- Xedralya
Where can i find the PathofExile_x64.exe?
"
AVtime1 wrote:
Where can i find the PathofExile_x64.exe?

This are the Patch Notes
i´m very shure the .exe will be in the Patch it self.

XD
"
Fixed several armour modifiers not affecting armour against projectile hits, or affecting it incorrectly. This included all armour granted by body armours.

Finally!
"
Antnee wrote:
"
There's now an item filter bundled with Path of Exile that you can select in the User Interface options.
I don't see it? Where is it?

In the future, after the patch lands.
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
"
Warbands members now drop their signature items already identified.

is there any way to add identified items in the lootfilter?
"
Fixed a bug where you could add Oba to your friends list in the Oba's Cursed Trove map.

My cup is now indeed half empty.
"
Fixed a bug where players and minions would block Masters from being able to open portals to their daily missions.

Best patch note ever!!

Anyways, the patch looks awesome... though I did always kinda enjoy the kaom's area hehe.

Keep up the good work!
Finally changes for masters, thanks <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info