Path Of Exile 3.2 - Necromancer shaper kill builds! (updated 22.05.2018)

"
Gorka59 wrote:
hmm jsut one thing why there is increased duration on your helmet ?

increased duration is specifically for Undying Evangelists defending purposes. it works with duration of their protecting spheres(since they are not full uptime with them) along with increased aoe gem which makes easier for you to stand inside spheres
Last edited by QustomQure on Apr 2, 2017, 3:17:08 AM
"
ok so my idea was to use ghost reaver "life leech is applied to ES" but then minions leech doesnt apply to ghost reaver :(

also thought to use

with the flasks

which makes the damage the zombies deal insane! still works good.
i was going for strength + ES, but zombie leech doesnt apply to my ES so the idea doesnt work.
I only got 1200 STR though. so total 11 zombies :(

technically ghost reaver only applied to your leech(since buffs goes to minions only when specifically mentioned minions, otherwise just to you), zombies leeched by baron AND dont have essence reaver for themselfs.

flasks applied to minions is good if you can manage your defence somehow aka farming build, you can consider alchemist keystone for flask effect and duration aswell in this case. But imho in harder content you need to have flasks for yourself. cheers.
Last edited by QustomQure on Apr 2, 2017, 3:22:46 AM
can you recommend any gems for the beginning ?
dont quite know what to take since its my first time to do a necromancer build
How's your Geofri's Sanctuary/Shaper's Touch version going? How much ES you ended up with?
Last edited by SteKrz on Apr 3, 2017, 12:56:44 PM
Hello! I still do not understand what spectres are for protection? Where can I find them? Thank you!)
P.S. Sorry for my english, I'm using an interpreter)
"
Jostifay wrote:
Hello! I still do not understand what spectres are for protection? Where can I find them? Thank you!)
P.S. Sorry for my english, I'm using an interpreter)

use specter on Undying Evangelist http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Undying_Evangelist

EDIT: they create proximity shield, you can find them in act 3, Sceptre of God
Last edited by v1tex on Apr 3, 2017, 5:55:35 PM
having a go using the baron helm & really loving the build so far. Would you mind showing what jewel sockets you insert the different threshold jewels into if you can.
ign: Kza_Taza
"
v1tex wrote:

use specter on Undying Evangelist http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Undying_Evangelist

EDIT: they create proximity shield, you can find them in act 3, Sceptre of God

Thx!)
"
kareNZa wrote:
having a go using the baron helm & really loving the build so far. Would you mind showing what jewel sockets you insert the different threshold jewels into if you can.

Looks like this
How about

instead of Femurs of the Saints staff for 6l zombie setup? And cheaper too.
Last edited by SteKrz on Apr 5, 2017, 10:40:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info