Path Of Exile 3.2 - Necromancer shaper kill builds! (updated 22.05.2018)

"
QustomQure wrote:
"
kareNZa wrote:
having a go using the baron helm & really loving the build so far. Would you mind showing what jewel sockets you insert the different threshold jewels into if you can.

Looks like this

Many thanks for the lovely diagram,

next noobie summoner question ascendancy points any clues to order you grab them
ign: Kza_Taza
"
QustomQure wrote:
"
kareNZa wrote:
having a go using the baron helm & really loving the build so far. Would you mind showing what jewel sockets you insert the different threshold jewels into if you can.

Looks like this

Many thanks for the lovely diagram,

next noobie summoner question ascendancy points any clues to order you grab them
ign: Kza_Taza
I went for "Commander of Darkness" first to get my resistances fixed.
Afterwards I chose "Flesh Binder" for Damage Reduction.
In Merc I went for "Mistress of Sacrifice" to get a bit more protection through offerings, as damage never was a problem.

Once I've done Uber I go for "Spirit Eater" like in the build to increase the damage even further.

In my (still limited) experience the weakest link is the hero itself, so I chose survivability over damage whenever I had to decide.
But I'm still at lvl 79.
I went for Geofries and Shapers Touch and got 2.6k life and 2.5k ES so far.

As my budget was really tight I'm still wearing rather cheap equipment and only 5-links instead of 6 (see my characters tab).

Edit:
I'm also using lvl 1 Clarity whenever I'm in a map with elemental weekness. Usually I'm slightly overcapped and I still can't use Vitality, Hatred and Haste together.

ATM I'm rushing through Tier 9-Maps as my Atlas doesn't go further. Tomorrow I'll start Tier 10, as Tier 9 is no problem as long as I can stay out of reach of hard hitting ranged attacks.
Last edited by Thalon on Apr 5, 2017, 9:37:25 PM
Nice builds :)
Whats the best build of them for mapclearing?
Don't know, but I'm pretty happy with the latest ES-Version.

As I'm not high (or rich) enough (lvl 81) to run Discipline and Hatred and Haste all at once, I came up with another solution I wanted to share:
I'm using the Prism Guardian (Archon Kite Shield).
It does not have any ES, but it increases all my resistances by 37%, gives +2 to my socketed Discipline and it runs with Blood Magic.
In my case it reserves 596 of my 2587 life and increases my ES by 1379 from 3547 to 4926.

So this is a net gain of 783 "life" without sacrificing any damage.
Last edited by Thalon on Apr 14, 2017, 1:26:52 AM
i love builds like this. non meta interesting builds,
i am going to make this in hardcore. now i dont have much of a budget. what build would u recommend?
i think the gerofris one will probably be best as its kinda cheap to gear,
if you have time could u maybe make a level tree for that build please?
would be greatly appreciated
Last edited by Dylan2341 on Apr 11, 2017, 7:24:39 PM
Thanks for the build! Thanks to you i will definately try this one out!
One question regarding the "The Baron Stronger 1200+ Strength - ES / Life Build": How do you reach max resists as shown in the pic? -> Does Puppet Master and Herd the Flock (each +16% E-Res. to Minions) also grant the player resistance?

Otherwise it wouldnt add up. i just count to 106/98/105 from armor and +5 to all from Cruel Preparation. just noticed bc i wondered due to those many uniques.

or am i mistaken? Cheers
I reached the max-res quite easily.Naked with one active aura I've -23% all elemental in merc.
Geofri's gives me 18% each.

My belt has 46/33/36.
My rings have 45/00/66 and 14/78/14.

This sums up to 100/106/111, not including a shield.

Because of the good resistances I'm mostly using Queen's Escape as a weapon instead of Mon'tregul's Grasp + Shield.

This gives me 13 Zombies, 3 Spectres and I'm using a stone golem. All with +99% movement speed from the weapon.

This improved my map-clearing speed quite a lot (I'm at Tier 12 now) and I just have to recast some minions sometimes. For extra hard bosses I can switch to my main weapon slot (I lose half of my zombies, but they get more durable and deal more damage).

So I'm using a slot-switch. One for mapping, one for bosses.
I am clearing t15 bosses with ease, in fact i'll drop dead before a zombie will if I make a mistake and don't keep my zombies on the targets for the leech.

OP might enjoy what I've been doing with his builds as I have combined them into a hybrid build of my own with a few tree tweaks and gear switcheroo's as I've toyed-tweaked-rebuilt baron summoners all season; from purity with vaal traps to 6L zombie with 6L srs to what you see here now it's been an expensive learning ride.

Tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAZJC2ERLRFQEZYVJxcvGGoZihqPHNwdFB2qHxgi9CcvKPoqOCqYLJwvbzLRNbk5CzlSOlg62DwtQYdFR0ZxR4VMs025UftSKVXGVdZV4FgHWFpakV8qX7Bk52ZUaqxr22wLbRlvnnC7dFV8g3y7fRh_xoCkgseDCYNfg8yExYVghXuIQIyxjr6PGo9GkDOQVZLBkyeYrZuKm6GbtaEvpqynCKcrqH2qxKyYr2ywd7QMtz64k75PvorBxcM6xYrGrspKytPMvM0W0B_T-9i92RPZXt-w4Yjr7uwY7Djsiu_r9tr31_no-oD60vsJ_gr-Sf6B

Character: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SaltyRamen/characters

United in dream + broken faith shield with necromantic aegis = my zombies are monsters, they don't need montegruls to stay alive trust me; the point on the tree giving them leech plus the shield giving them leech gives us both tons of health. In fact I dont even use a life gem with them at the moment and don't forsee the need to.

You can see what I am working on still and I need a few things, some better rings, a six link sanctuary, empower/enlighten levels, but its getting there, I will be trying to tackle guardians here soon and can report back my results, but I am still pretty new to the game and might get wreck on my poor mechanics since I've never done them :)

Overall feels pretty strong, I would gather from what I did that sole focus on CI/es is probably still the strongest route but I think I've really got something that has life in it that can really work at the high end of content. Just don't forget to use that coruscating when your being poisoned :)

I'll report back later!

DeathriteShaman

ps- you can really keep coruscating up all the time, 9 second duration for a psuedo CI; vaal pact life leeching zombies will fill you back up instantly
"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, are given a chance to climb. They refuse, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is." -Peter Baelish
Last edited by SaltyRamen on Apr 22, 2017, 5:34:01 AM
thanks very mach

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info