Skill Gem Reveal: Blight

That my friends is power creep...

I'm unsure about this skill. It suffers from the same stand still limitations as other channeling skills. BUT it provides also a whole new free layer of dmg for chaos dmg characters.

ED characters had already insane clearspeed and mf viability and had insane boss suporting damage through wither totem. Now that GGG added that new stacking damage layer the output will be out of hand I'm sure.

I'm probably going to pick a dot heavy char as my first then, guaranteed to do enough to kill even tough guys easily on a 15c gear while casually owning maps...
Last edited by galuf on Nov 11, 2016, 7:01:30 AM
Yay, more purple stuff!
"
Sarno wrote:
That animation looks extremely... flat. Would it be possible to maybe vary the height of the waves, adjust the pitch of some of them or... well, something? It looks kind of weird in the video tbh.

Agree
"
Sarno wrote:
That animation looks extremely... flat. Would it be possible to maybe vary the height of the waves, adjust the pitch of some of them or... well, something? It looks kind of weird in the video tbh.

agreed. looks very flat
"
Sarno wrote:

"
Creepshow2760 wrote:
Agree

"
cui89 wrote:
agreed. looks very flat

Agreed. This animation is fairly lame. Flat, boring, and uninspired.

Normally PoE players complain about all of the extra graphics effects we can't turn off, but in this rare case I think there's no enough.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Will be playing this for sure
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
First I don't mind these skills, not a fan of this one but ray and fury look fun.

How ever mechanically these skills were not what I expected. If you understand the way channeling worked before (incinerate, wither flameblast) they were effectively just fast casting skills with a stacking buff/debuff. They ticked quickly but weren't continuous like channeling in other games.

I was expecting at least one new channel skills to be truly continuous. But instead they all "tick" quickly. Not sure what the big change to channeling was for....

I'll hold my judgements for the possibility of supports/items that affect channeling.

But skill wise these still don't seem like channeling in the conventional sense of other games.
"
DoubleU wrote:
Will be playing this for sure

Was struggling to decide which build to play too. Now not anymore.

Hype.
Seems like better LTendrils
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.

Looks absolutely ugly. No one need incinerate 2.0. Nerf it before publish.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info