Skill Gem Reveal: Blight

Animation of this skill is way too 'slow' should be something more dynamic like storm, try experimenting a bit with different speed of this particles. Or add some layer with bigger and faster pulse like wave?

This just doesn't seem >look< powerful enough :p
Last edited by deMoxE on Nov 11, 2016, 9:30:42 AM
I would say mediocre... :S
meh. next time post a poll link to have a feedback direct graph.
I am a warrior. I was born to fight and death is my brother. I do not fear him. I see him in the eyes of the men and beasts that I kill. I feel him traveling beside me to this new land, this Wraeclast. He will take me to meet the ancestors when I am ready, and I am not ready.
This looks like something my lvl 84 ED Occultist could use.
But I'm not sure where to put it without sacrificing synergy and other useful skills.

I doubt I would sacrifice ED for this unless it can leech and have more range in higher levels.
But seeing how it's AoE I doub't it woul'd have as huge a range as ED.
Maybe a totem worthy spell. However I would have to sacrifice my ED totem then. First I will try my totem with Wither, then Blight to see which one is better.
Nice try tho.
chaos damage <3
as much as a love witch and chaos damage and multi curse setups, im having a hard time getting hyped for this :(
its friggin lightning tendrils reskinned.
this would have to melt stuff faster than bv or ed+contaigon to be worth standing still to channel.
Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.
Last edited by Ruby_Lux on Nov 11, 2016, 10:49:17 AM
How will the movement speed reduction stack with a max effect temporal chains?

FROZEN in time! My hope
Can't beleive some people can get hyped for this xD.

Took weeks to reveal the gems, when some childs can design it in few hours.

Meanwhile trade system is sick for 3 years.
Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
It's nice to have another alterantive to obvious combo Contangion + Essense Drain in chaos spell category.
Looks sweet, the animation could be yweaked for better effect, but can't wait to try it out!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info