Improvements to Master Missions

Oh, thank the GODS!
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
sounds interessting =)

will probably change the trade value in the future!
Masters really need to lvl up faster.
I havent lvled any of mine in HC essence league to lvl 8 yet and that is really hindering my development.
You should not have to join master rotation groups to lvl the masters to lvl 8 in the time of a league.
Easier leveling up HYPE, so tired of that slog every new league. Some really awesome stuff here :)
While these are all good, they still don't address the matter of Daily Missions and sharing. A solo player is significantly at a disadvantage if they don't party/rotate to level Masters.

I think that your own Daily should give way more, and that other players' Missions, as well as Wild Masters, should give a lot less.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
I was super happy to see "Improvements to Master Missions", expecting fixes for Leo...but nothing really concrete.

Kind of disappointing.
Last edited by TuroviK on Nov 9, 2016, 4:22:31 PM
These are some very welcome changes.
Path of Exile - RNG based hoarding simulator
}"When you die in a Zana mission you respawn at her map device."{

Wait, what?
You mean like force respawn me at her map device? Like out of current mission and with probably no portal to reenter in case of a full party?
And with NO MORE POSSIBILITY to idle in dead form and wait for mission to finish so i can get the xp for it ??!?!111

NNNNOOOOOOooOOOOooooOo!!!!!

I mean ok, respawn me at her map device IF AND ONLY IF THERE are more portals available! MK?
Or i didnt quite get the mechanic?
Yes! The Vorici's missions was a real pain and with these changes it'll be a lot fun to do! +)
"
Zenshii wrote:
}"When you die in a Zana mission you respawn at her map device."{

Wait, what?
You mean like force respawn me at her map device? Like out of current mission and with probably no portal to reenter in case of a full party?
And with NO MORE POSSIBILITY to idle in dead form and wait for mission to finish so i can get the xp for it ??!?!111

NNNNOOOOOOooOOOOooooOo!!!!!

I mean ok, respawn me at her map device IF AND ONLY IF THERE are more portals available! MK?
Or i didnt quite get the mechanic?

You die, respawn screen comes up asking if you'd like to respawn in town or at checkpoint.

Right now, if you choose checkpoint it puts you at the beginning of the original map (outside of Zana's mission).

The change is that instead of putting you there and forcing you to run all the way to Zana again, you'll respawn right at her and her map device.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info