Improvements to Master Missions

Very nice!
Yay! So Happies.
These are GREAT, much needed, thank you GGG!
#NeverGoing90
Some days ago I fired up Final Fantasy Tactics for GBA - a game I have played through many times in the past. I could hardly believe how slowly the game played. Not only did the battles seem to drag on and the UI input registration/scrolling seem slow, but the lack of progress from mission to mission (only 1/6th of your team leveling up even once) really struck me.

To get straight to a point, these changes are a good idea. We've been spoiled by the increasing pace of games, and the tedium of walking/waiting during master missions wasn't valuable pacing, it was boring. Thank you for these improvements.
Improvements to OLDER expansions? What is this sorcery?

I kid. Nice improvements. Everything that avoids backtracking(and possible heart attacks) are welcomed.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Please can we have a couple of slightly easier Leo missions for the early Merciless period? They're fine in Normal and Cruel, but being asked to kill ppl in the arena in your early sixties when you get one-shotted by lvl85s means that Leo doesn't get any exp for 20-odd levels ...
Awesome changes to masters thanks GGG! Pretty much all I was hoping for regarding masters.. The backtracking, Vorici all guards alive and long grind from 7-8 (all masters) has been really getting to me more and more every league.
IGN : Drahmin (Legion SC League)
Timezone : GMT(+2:00) South African Standard Time
Legion Crafting Service thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2568765
Standard Crafting Thread (For Vouches) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207913/page/1

[/quote]You die, respawn screen comes up asking if you'd like to respawn in town or at checkpoint.

Right now, if you choose checkpoint it puts you at the beginning of the original map (outside of Zana's mission).

The change is that instead of putting you there and forcing you to run all the way to Zana again, you'll respawn right at her and her map device.[/quote]

Cheers for clarifications! I was hoping is something like this.
Well i hope they improve the leveling of Leo! Even with "Gracious Master" getting him to lvl8 is extemely slow!
"
FanatickDk wrote:
"
dsmith999xx wrote:
Masters are getting old, something new is needed.

Thanks

We get new content all the time?

Just getting tired of all the master grinding with each new season. Seems more like a way to extend the game and stop you from doing so many maps. Zana 7-8 is just too long unless you commit much time to it. No back-tracking is at least a step in the correct direction. Master at beginning of a linear map and cave/exile at the end then you have to run back. If you get in party with folks seeking 100 open one box and you never see them again.

Step in the right direction and I play so not complaining about new content, what is the % of folks with level 8 masters this time?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info