Improvements to Master Missions

Finally!!!!!
No Leo improvements cuz who cares about his bloody ho, right? Shame on you ggg... SHAME ON YOU!
"Vorici no longer gives you a mission to kill the target without killing any of the guards."

Thank you, thank you so much. Fuck that quest, it was a pain.
"
DerWeiss wrote:
"
DerAbsolute wrote:
Finally its done!!!!
Thank you GGG

Now we just need an extra Map tab similar to the Currency Tab

I'd buy this in a heartbeat.

Needs some work on the back end since maps have an ilvl based on where they drop. It'll take some work but QoL for $ is a pretty good motivator for ggg.

Map tab = Impossible

Each map is different because of ilevel, quality, magic-rare-corrupted stats, so cant be stacked.

A map tab may work only with white maps with no quality.

"The sword of justice is swift and sharp"
Last edited by Nimoc on Nov 9, 2016, 5:41:42 AM
Finally, Vorici fixed. Pretty happy about other master improvements too. GJ GGG, keep it up.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Kreygasm
This is very good news.

gotten so many rotas ruined because some on sabotaged, the don`t kill Vorichi missions.

Thanks for the upcoming updates
Die in hell morons who glad to see fixed Vorici missions. Most interest missions in the game are go away. And other masters will come to you after end mission ... ResidentSleeper.
Welcome to casual gaming.
I was really hoping Atlas save this game but it just repeating other game content for maps and awful lags.
RIP POE. Never donate more (btw can not understand why my support status no show on forum) and I will play very rare.
Last edited by KharkovPower on Nov 9, 2016, 5:49:49 AM
"
Sure_K4y wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:
I did not think that someone would ask to point out such an obvious thing, I almost explained in in the previous message :

You know what isn't interesting ?
Always brainlessly zerging everything ( Hello BV ), and keeping the guards alive, was something that needed to adapt / plan ( they could have just buffed the guard life like for the other types of missions for example ).
THAT is interesting.

It is annoying, inefficient and at times almost impossible to do, because even movementskills can deal so much damage that they outright kill some of the guards, not to mention that missions like this are fucking dangerous in higher tier maps with nasty mods.

=> I don't want to think and adapt so it has to go.

I was just showing you how said "QoL" can be detrimental to the game, like what is happening right now.
QoL => assisting players, that's just what it is.
So I was giving you extreme example, not that you seem to have understood the point though.
And no, my opinion on players on those forum ain't positive, because most of the people ( I'm mostly in the feedback section for the record, others might be different, gameplay help and discussion is probably much different for example ) are just bitching and asking to have everything easier.
Most of them.
This is why "according to players", nothing is fine, like ever.

From a QoL point of view, most things in the game are fine yeah.
The big thing that I would say really isn't, is to have to rely on a third party wiki for information, I don't like that much tbh ( wiki and poe trade ).

And I am speaking about QoL related things, not balance, this is completely irrelevant.
Of course the balance at this point is pretty ... messed up.

For the last part, in a game like PoE ( that promotes an immersive atmosphere, not just that but it does have it ), making nothing tedious just completely kills that immersion, and will make the game less interesting at the end.
It also gives the player some kind of choice :
"do I want to go back and get master's xp, or do I skip ?"

Cut the cr** with "game not respecting my time", people really tend to use that word in every situation and don't understand what the notion of "respect" actually means nowaday.
It has nothing to do with respect, it has to do with not handing everything on a silver platter to the player, and it's not just about difficulty.

And yes, most people want to have the game more simple, less tedious, "easier", is that necessarily good for the game ? Hell no.
I'm sad that GGG has felt for this one.

"
KharkovPower wrote:
Die in hell morons who glad to see fixed Vorici missions. Most interest missions in the game are go away. And other masters will come to you after end mission ... ResidentSleeper.
Welcome to casual gaming.
I was really hoping Atlas save this game but it just repeating other game content for maps and awful lags.
RIP POE. Never donate more (btw can not understand why my support status no show on forum) and I will play very rare.

You need to go to your settings to show them, I think it's a drag n drop thingy now.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Nov 9, 2016, 5:54:00 AM
go patch this Friday ^_^
Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU, MOTHE**UCKER! Say what one more god damn time!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info