Improvements to Master Missions

i like the vorici change ! Good one GGG Team :)
Yes, thanks for Vorici! It was pain in ass with this missions, specially for AOE champs =) Good luck GGG!
i7-7700 3.60 GHz, 16 Gb DDR4, GTX 1070, SSD, Win 10
most welcomed changes
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
#feelsgoodman
Ah, it would be nice if all of mission got a chance to drops some meeps, specially haku and tora in a higher tier, and lvl 8 zana can sell at least T13. Since the XP penalty of lvl 95+ back again to 10% from 16% at the beginning of this league, the maps drop Nerf again.

Take note that u can buy master daily, ask ur guild and friends. So what's the point of master improvement? You can easily reach lvl 8 of them. If there's a reward on each mission, its interesting to do. I don't want to risk my XP on tora and haku at the higher tier for nothing. And on zana mode pls get it back the nemesis mode.

By the way there's unknown party list on high gate most of the time, may be their hacking ur server.
Last edited by 2pher on Nov 9, 2016, 4:35:43 AM
now just make zana rewards highier tier instead of crappy low lv maps we will be sorted.
That's some good news, especially the adjustment to bloody Vorici. Good Work GGG!
"
Fruz wrote:
I did not think that someone would ask to point out such an obvious thing, I almost explained in in the previous message :

You know what isn't interesting ?
Always brainlessly zerging everything ( Hello BV ), and keeping the guards alive, was something that needed to adapt / plan ( they could have just buffed the guard life like for the other types of missions for example ).
THAT is interesting.

It is annoying, inefficient and at times almost impossible to do, because even movementskills can deal so much damage that they outright kill some of the guards, not to mention that missions like this are fucking dangerous in higher tier maps with nasty mods.

So more often than not, you end up fragging them anyways, because the master-exp isn't worth the exp loss past level 93 or 90 even.

"
Fruz wrote:
"
Sure_K4y wrote:

QoL has little to do with "assistance".

But it has, QoL is at the end assistance, it's as simple as that.

QoL doesn't make decisions for anyone, neither does QoL make the game easier in any way shape or form. Shit still needs killing, missions still need to be done as per usual. There is no problem here, no matter how often you pretend there is.

"
Fruz wrote:
If you listen to all the "QoL" features requested by the playerbase and implement them, you would end up with a much less interesting game where everything will be done in a single click ....

I don't see anyone listening to all the QoL demands of the community, neither do I see them all getting implemented. Are you trolling or what is happening here?

"
Fruz wrote:
I bet some already asked as a "QoL" feature that after completing each objective you would automatically gain everything without needing to talk to the NPC for example, I bet some asked to have arrows written on the floor to show every single thing in the game not to need to look for anything, I bet some asked for getting a 5L for each character after completing normal difficulty or stuff like that ... all because it would be "QoL".
Well, fuck that, honestly.

OK, trolling it is... You know what, I don't think anyone listens to the masters' dialogue more than a handful of times. You click on the master and click away as soon as possible to get it over with. I would have no problem with getting the mission accounted for the moment I did my job.

Arrows on the floor? Yeah, this is where the ghost chase starts, not to mention that some Tora missions actually have just that, but you're talking about arrows pointing to loot and whatnot, I guess. Well, thank god we have loot filters for that...

A 5 link for completing normal difficulty? I don't know what you think about other players in this game and on these forums, but the way I see it, your opinion of other players isn't any positive, at all.

"
Fruz wrote:
Some areas of the game would need some QoL improvment, but overall it's fine, masters are fine.

Based on player feedback the game isn't fine and neither have masters been fine to this point in time. Like, seriously, if you think the game is fine I am going to have to question your sanity. What's actually fine about this game, other than it's fast paced, has an interesting currency system and an interesting skill-gem-system? There isn't much left to be honest. And don't tell me you're playing poe because it is "fine", because if it was fine it would be a lot better balanced, and melee wouldn't receive spell-like skills as a bandaid solution, and of course there's a lot of other stuff as well... Fine? Yeah, right...

"
Fruz wrote:
Buuhuuhuuuu I just lost one minute to cross high gardens to kill some free monsters, first world problems seriously ....

Yeah, here's where wonder how old you are. But since I give you the benefit of the doubt, you might as well explain what is fun about walking through an empty map two more times than is usually necessary. I don't think there is anything to explain here at all, but maybe you can whip something up, that makes me and others think that holding down the mouse button while there's nothing interesting happening at all is a good feature that needs to be kept. In the meantime I will argue that something that obviously isn't fun and engaging has no place in this game, and thus needs to be "polished away".

Seriously though, everytime a game is wasting time on literally nothing, it does not respect my time at all. Anything that saves time without cutting corners or making the game actually play easier, is par for the course in the modern day and age. You best learn dealing with that.

Just some food for thought: Most people here appreciate these changes. So far you're one of like 2 or 3 people not being completely happy about this. Are you going to say that everyone here in favour of these changes is wrong?
[quote="ScrotieMcB"]It's just, like, people's opinions, man.

But I cannot respect motherf♪♫♫♪rs calling something a simulator, when it isn't one.[/quote]

Mors edited this post first.
Great changes, master leveling can be a bore, this will help, especially if leveling is really made easier!
but what about new hideout decorations from the masters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info