Improvements to Master Missions

yes
Yay! that's a nice update
Yeeeeeessssssssss !!!
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
WoW Amazing ! Very nice ! :D
Some of the changes are very nice, but at least one is very lame.

That's the Vorici all guards change.

Sure, it's a royal pain in the ass a lot. But that's not necessarily a bad thing, it requires some tactical and careful play to accomplish. And if not all builds can do it, so what?

Not all builds need to be able to do all things in the game.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
This is awesome and the 2.5.0 update is most welcome, as today I only leveled my first master to 8 in the Essence League!

I don't party and am a casual player who does the master mission everyday without failure.

Now its just to fix Leo's progression who is a pain, been leveling him for the last three leagues now in Standard, and is only just over halfway through level 7 now.

Thx for the improvement GGG
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
Improvements to master missions and leo doesnt get mentioned....disappointed!
They do care!!!!
"
Archwizard wrote:
Not all builds need to be able to do all things in the game.

I would like it otherwise
Hell NO!
Why, why removing interesting mechanics because people are too lazy to do anything else than fully zerging everything ? -_____-"

The Vorici missions were FINE.

Masters teleporting to the end of the mission is also very unnecessary, if they new where the monster were from the start why would they not do it themselves ? ....
Fuck consistency after all, right ?

It's not about improving master's missions here, it's about making he game more assisted because lazy players bitched about it.

"
Archwizard wrote:
Some of the changes are very nice, but at least one is very lame.

That's the Vorici all guards change.

Sure, it's a royal pain in the ass a lot. But that's not necessarily a bad thing, it requires some tactical and careful play to accomplish. And if not all builds can do it, so what?.

Precisely ( but actually, most builds can, but for necro, need more commands for the minions )
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Nov 9, 2016, 12:29:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info