[2.4] [EHC] Zizaran's Cospris Discharge Trickster

So I know your busy doing your thing ziz, but some sort of update would be nice and appreciated for the build.

Is it still viable? Are there any changes? Tons of new uniques and stuff do any of them fit better?
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
So I know your busy doing your thing ziz, but some sort of update would be nice and appreciated for the build.

Is it still viable? Are there any changes? Tons of new uniques and stuff do any of them fit better?

This please!
Is it really necessary to run PCOC in the Volls protector? Because itself has the ability to give a power charge on crit
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Last edited by paco2304 on Dec 15, 2016, 12:14:15 AM
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

The build is still viable, go look at his profile:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Zizaran/characters

Char name: ZizaranChrissyConstanza
My gear in HCB:

Trying to decide if I should get a Crystal Belt or a belt with +1 endurance charge for my next upgrade. Kind of feels like 8.6k ES is a bit too squishy, and a Crystal would help a lot with that. Also has anyone considered a Doryani's Invitation for this build? More damage, leech, some nice armour and resists.
Just how do you get enough Dexterity to use Cospris? Ziz got almost nothing on gear and nothing in passive tree and still he is up on 212 dex, i cant understand it. Im lvl 71 currently and i got 140 dex. Anyone can help me with this problem?
"
Skyrei wrote:
Just how do you get enough Dexterity to use Cospris? Ziz got almost nothing on gear and nothing in passive tree and still he is up on 212 dex, i cant understand it. Im lvl 71 currently and i got 140 dex. Anyone can help me with this problem?

There is plenty in the passive tree. I have pretty much the same tree (+30 dex node and Depth Perception that gives me 20) and I'm at 193 dex before gear. I have 29 dex on my gloves and that's enough to put me over. Not sure Depth Perception is worth it though.
"
Hookt wrote:
"
Skyrei wrote:

There is plenty in the passive tree. I have pretty much the same tree (+30 dex node and Depth Perception that gives me 20) and I'm at 193 dex before gear. I have 29 dex on my gloves and that's enough to put me over. Not sure Depth Perception is worth it though.

Yeah i can see there is plenty at the end there, but im level 71 now and i wont get all that dex note before like 81-82. Should i just wear massive dex gear and careful jewell meanwhile?
What endgame bosses can this build do?

Can it do:

Uber Lab;
Uber Atziri;
Shaper.

Let me know im at 7k ES atm died to uber izaro(did have vurnability curse on me though).
Uber lab is pretty easy on it, make sure you're moving a lot with cyclone. Uber atziri I'd say would be super sketch, would not recommend that, shaper could be doable as an assassin but there's better builds for that imo.

A big change i've done recently (You can check my character ZizaranChrissyConstanza) is using Horror gloves on a trickster and having cyclone in it with inc crit strikes, pcoc and additional accuracy, this put my cyclone at 88% crit making enfeeble maps a lot easier.
@Zizaran ingame

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info