[2.4] [EHC] Zizaran's Cospris Discharge Trickster

gratz on the 100, been running this for a few days and have been loving it. just please dont stop updating now that you hit 100 lol
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
"
Syphonicyde wrote:
This build looks pretty damn awesome!

I am currently leveling to get into the gear I have set aside for this build.

There was a post earlier asking about leveling and which nodes to get first, but I don't see any answers on it. Can you, Ziz, or anyone else elaborate or suggest a leveling path for the passive tree that would make leveling easier? I am on SC so death isn't the worst thing that can happen, but making the leveling smoother would be awesome.

Thanks ahead of time and keep up the streams :)

Think the leveling tree was something like this, poeurl.com/Qre (dagger crit nodes for vagan dagger until you can use cospris)
@Zizaran ingame
decided to play around a little bit with this, not much, just a few different gems and it seems that its picked up speed so far. i switched out cyclone and put in blade flurry and the procs are insane, plus even in the 6l only costs me 7 mana so i regen that easily enough to not need any investment. i also dropped the purities since im assuming they were mainly due to HC since i have had 0 problem since then and am running warlords mark on blasph instead with disc still. healthy mana pool left afterwards and is kinda a shame that its so much loss to try and run dual curse without some insane gear. plus my gear is kinda meh but as is im running t10-12 with relative ease as long as i pay attention. heres the gear, like i said, be easy since alot of it is just what i had in stash. a quick question though, since i am able to run skyforths, would i be able to drop the chest and run a proper ES chest and still have sufficient charges with pcoc and the skys? or would it be to clumsy at that point?

Spoiler
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
I'm about to try this build but I have some questions:

1. Would it be able to shift any gem or change tree to be able to mostly skip Vinktar's for leech?

2. What gem would you drop for immortal call in the chest (for perma ic) or is it just a bad idea?

3. Skyforth - worth using or stay with Death's door?

Thx
Sweet guide! Great to see that flashy, high clear speed, good dps builds are still viable after GGG dropped the banhammer on CoC.

Only thing that bothers me...

"
prock

Should be "proc" = "Programmed Random Occurrence"

Prock looks so weird haha.
Last edited by anonymous890 on Nov 24, 2016, 7:36:02 PM
Zizaran, would you make any changes to this build for breach league at all? Tree etc? What about if playing softcore?

Thanks in advance, look forward to play it cause looks amazingly fun!
Hi there, I play this build right now as a trickster and it's insane. I have all gear what I need but after the Cospri nerf I rly don't know anymore what the best colours are for the 6l. Should you go 4g 2b (cyclone with CoC, BV and power charges on crit) or 2b,2r and 2g (shield charge with more AoE, fortify,accuracy and crit)?

Right now I have a 4g, 2b for the cyclone, but I'm not sure if the increased amount of power charges is need cause Cospri's only trigger 4 times in a second and not 10 times like before.
Whats the recommended setup for leveling this build?
I believe their is no rly leveling with that build. Start this build with Dried Lake. I would not recommend earlyer. You can start with CoC Voll's Protector without Malice but your Dmg will be increased by Malice a lot. After that I would recommend Voll's Devotion. I were lucky, I got all my stuff before Ziz started that build, so Cospri's was at 2.5Ex and Voll's for 3.5Ex with spell block (when Ex/chaos was at 55c).
good build

this is a MFJones Certified Opie Build.
MFJonesHC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info