(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

If I may suggest the new Thunderfists with 4l KB / WED or Innvervate / Pierce / GMP are pretty good.

The new harbinger helmet might be very good as well as it is a pseudo 6L^for KB ! I need to try that but that helm is very expensive right now
"
Arhyuu wrote:
If I may suggest the new Thunderfists with 4l KB / WED or Innvervate / Pierce / GMP are pretty good.

The new harbinger helmet might be very good as well as it is a pseudo 6L^for KB ! I need to try that but that helm is very expensive right now

I am running thunderfists as they are really good pre GG gloves. I looked into the helm but 6ex for the cheapest when I looked isn't going to happen.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
what about the new helmet?

probably better than horror gloves right?
Guys why dont we use any "Remove Freeze and Chill" potions with this build?
"
Achyles wrote:
Guys why dont we use any "Remove Freeze and Chill" potions with this build?

Because of the Pathfinder ascendancy node called Master Alchemist.
@PandaDap
If you want a better performing char. you will have to invest more into your character.

As you certainly did read my guide, you know that leveling as a bow char is recommended.
So... i would do that and invest into gear.
Right now level more at 65-70 switch to wands, where you can (if you can) buy a dying sun etc.

@TheLastWound
I don't really care about curse removal, despite the fact how strong they can be, it's not an issue as long as you know what you do, running putrid cloister maps without any problems.
(quintuple curse unique museum map)

@Jezzi
I mentioned in my guide alternative 6th link options, since it is hard to get 5 off colors.
yet 4 should be possible, so 3b 1r 2g

@Ziiyo
My Friend ripped t1-5 Maps on Day 2 with me in Harbinger league with that kind of tooltip.

Also next step would be dying sun/ 6l

I know what's off and i start to ignore post's like yours in the future if i ever find someone not using the correct flask's/item's and complains about the build.

This is a Pathfinder Build every single Flask and it's role's have a purpose.
In your case (and many other's) a stibnite is missing.

I don't get it why people underestimate the strength of blinding enemies. It's so strong.
Sorry for my baby-rage, but i didn't invest hours into this guide, just so people can skip it and simply ask for question's that are answered in there or simply do things differently.

That's an call to all the people following my build.

I also like to mention that i change my guide on daily bases to eliminate possible future question's to help you guys more.

I hit 24 Challenges last night, Harbinger seems a bit boring so i might do some testing in std.
To find possible solution's for the leveling problem's.

Right now it seems like the Boss HP boost, demands earlier upgrade's of gear slot's.
Like getting a 6l, Dying Sun earlier.

The New Harbinger Helmet looks ok, it offer's Innervation and Frenzy Charge's.
But Innervation is only granted through a kill and lasts 4 sec. only.
Ice Bite will only boost the DPS in the Helmet, so you would have to use Kinetic Blast in it.
We already get Frenzy charges and Attack Speed in addition from Blood Rage.
I'm thinking about what good option's i could use with that helmet on the gloves slot.

@Toma_Hawk
Hi man, can you let us see your profil please?!
Thx a lot!
What sin points you recommend
For my current gear "damage on full life" gives me around 50% more additional damage compared to "increased critical strikes".

it is also very nice for people like me who roll 2R 2B 2G on their chest^^
"
Sinthoras wrote:
For my current gear "damage on full life" gives me around 50% more additional damage compared to "increased critical strikes".

it is also very nice for people like me who roll 2R 2B 2G on their chest^^

So far (lvl 94) i've found that it's hard to get enough crit multi to make inc crit strikes worth it in barrage. I'm using slower projectiles instead and it's doing more damage (plus I'm like 4k chroms in and haven't gotten 4b1r1g yet).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info