(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

anyone playing this in HC 1:1 or with modified tree with more defenses/hp?
"
Gendark2 wrote:
Hello OP, I appreciate the build and really like how you incorporated an insane amount of Tankiness, but on path of building it shows a 9 link for barrage? Forgive my ignorance and I'm sorry if this was asked before, but I just don't understand how. Can someone clear it up?

Path of building will let you put however many links you want, that is true. However only the one's with a check on the right side are active. This lets you add in all the supports you might want and then toggle them on and off to see what is best.
I'm using this build and it's fun and pretty strong, but enlighten level 4 is really expensive. :( Is there another way to sustain mana with your herald of ice setup for power charges and also using wrath? I have enlighten level 3, but wrath+herald of ice really drys up the mana pool, and kb and barrage really does use them quite a bit.
Why drop Innervate for Onslaught? at the end Onslaught gives more damage? or with that you sacrifice damage for Attack speed?
I've been loving this build so far. The RNG Gods has been on my side. Other than that, has anyone else had problems with bleeds? Bleeds hasn't been a problem up until today where I unlocked another jewel socket and started using Conqueror's Potency. Maybe I'm missing something? But I feel really bad dying twice at 94 to something that shouldn't even exist as a problem. I'm tempted to drop my life flask for a utility flask of staunching. Thoughts?

Edit: I did some testing with and without Conqueror's Potency. I can confirm that bleeds won't be removed while using the jewel. I guess because it makes it a lot stronger? Keep in mind, I dropped to ~20% hp before using the flask. I got the staunching buff WITHOUT Conqueror's Potency. (Testing was done with Bubbling Divine Flask of Staunching)

Lesson of the day - Either roll something similar to Saturated on a life flask to get the staunching buff or YOLO and replace it with another utility flask.
Last edited by Swervelol on Aug 11, 2017, 1:25:09 AM
playing this build as my second characther in harbinger and it's pretty insane especially with the new helmet in this league make the KB a free 6link and buff you a lot
That new Harbinger Helmet looks a really good Upgrade for this build, i mean u can use Rare gloves with res, life and Att speed.

The helmet will give us 6L, Maybe:
Kinetic Blast + GMP + Elemental Damage with attacks + Inc CriT Strikes (dropping Pierce) and Ice bite and Innervate from helmet.

(Can anyone tell me if dropping Pierce for Inc Crit Strikes is a good idea?)

What u guys think?

Edit: Ok i already tested the helm (4ex wtf)

my dps tooltip with GRIPPED GLOVES: 11.9k ( HO+ Wrath + Herald of Ice + Light Golem)
My dps tooltip with The Harbinger Helm : 16k ( HO+ Wrath + Herald of Ice + Light Golem)

in maps the dps was like 22k-25k with gloves to 36k with the helmet.

Replace:
--- The Rat's Nest, so i lost Attack Speed, from 0.40 to 0.44 but i won 200 more HP
Lost Mov Speed but is not a big deal i still need Uber lab.
--- Blood Rage for Vaal Haste.

So with that change is really good if u guys can afford the helmet.

Remember i still need Gloves with Att Speed and Uber Lab. at the end more dps.

My Gear ( i need change one of my crappy rings)
Spoiler

Last edited by frederickf on Aug 11, 2017, 1:43:28 AM
So this new helm from harbinger in end-game is better than rats nest? (I ask because i bought yesterday for 35ex with 2 add barrage projectiles the rats nest)

thx.
What about stuns, how to deal with them?
No rats nest is better. You don't need a stronger kb. You need everything you can get to make barrage stronger.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info