(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Still think this build is viable for all content with enough investment? Im probably gonna run it again, this has always been my fave build Ive ever played
Having a lot of fun with the build. it ate all my currency though.
"
asgar86 wrote:

Whats the highest content youve done with it so far
"
dylan33 wrote:
"
asgar86 wrote:

Whats the highest content youve done with it so far

Currently leveling gems since they are 19/0 but can allready do t14 maps. just the bossing isnt that fast yet. but thats probably because of the gems.
Anyone have experience with this build doing heists this league? Considering making this my second char, about 10ex in the bank. Want to be sure it will be able to do all content somewhat defensively given the crazy damage in heists (knowing I have a lot more currency to make).
"
HungryBagel wrote:
Anyone have experience with this build doing heists this league? Considering making this my second char, about 10ex in the bank. Want to be sure it will be able to do all content somewhat defensively given the crazy damage in heists (knowing I have a lot more currency to make).

I'm far from an expert, and my character is still lacking gearwise (though, i got most of the basics down), I can't speak for end-game bosses this league (think delve bosses/ A8 sirus etc.) as i haven't encountered many, nor am i any good at them regardless of build, but anything else goes down fine, even T16 bosses (though, haven't ran mino or any of the other bosses, just fyi).

As far as heists go, i haven't tried the unique heist(s) but it'll run everything else, including lvl83 heists aslong as you take it carefully and dont run face first into the 1000 mobs stacked behind doors after lockdown.

When it comes to "all content somewhat defensively", it depends what you expect, it's a ~4,6k-5k+ hp evasion based build. You can get higher life with well rolled gear but 4,6-5k is an okay amount to expect. Due to it being evasion based it's somewhat reliant on luck to survive if you can't dodge hits yourself, just keep that in mind.
Last edited by Reazion on Oct 2, 2020, 2:31:16 PM
This build is in fact not up to date, legacy abyss jewels everywhere, you could at least mention it somewhere so that new players don't get deceived by the high amount of life/dps.
The build is not performing as well for me as i had hoped. Maybe i have bit of more than i can chew on this one.
Some thoughts after investing in the build's core pieces:

I really love this build thematically, something is just so cool about wanders, and about a build that uses varied ways to reach its strength instead of just insane ascendancies or single build-carrying uniques.

It's also really fun to play when mapping. Even with just a 4-link and Point Blank's drawback Kinetic Blast is clearing like 2 screens and you just zoom through the map, especially with HH (I know you don't run it but I slotted it in anyway cos why not).

The main issue I've had is single target damage and survivability. My single target was pretty poor until tonight, when I crafted the dual influenced helmet and swapped in Opal Rings (I also don't even have Awakened Added Lightning or a 4th blue slot, those will likely be big). That's helped a lot, but now the issue I'm facing is most of my gear is "done", since stuff like QOTF and Tombfist can't be improved, and yet I'm still way off your figure of 6k HP. I'm actually at 3800.

With a better roll on one of my rings and a few levels to get that extra jewel slot for a flat HP abyss jewel I have a shot at 4k, but 6k just seems ridiculous. Not to mention the only way I was able to get my helmet was with an armor base, so it stings a bit for evasion stacking.

What should I do? I'm thinking about swapping the abyss jewels in the passive tree for base jewels with % max life, thought I'm not sure how much better that will be. Or should I just abandon QOTF for Farrul's now that I'm using non-evasion pieces?

As it stands, I can half-recommend the build. It's hella fun when working and a very cool idea, but while the single target seems to reach a good level with enough investment, I'm not sure the survivability does, which is a big minus in Heist.
Last edited by Shamethat on Oct 5, 2020, 6:26:53 AM
"
Shamethat wrote:
Some thoughts after investing in the build's core pieces:

I really love this build thematically, something is just so cool about wanders, and about a build that uses varied ways to reach its strength instead of just insane ascendancies or single build-carrying uniques.

It's also really fun to play when mapping. Even with just a 4-link and Point Blank's drawback Kinetic Blast is clearing like 2 screens and you just zoom through the map, especially with HH (I know you don't run it but I slotted it in anyway cos why not).

The main issue I've had is single target damage and survivability. My single target was pretty poor until tonight, when I crafted the dual influenced helmet and swapped in Opal Rings (I also don't even have Awakened Added Lightning or a 4th blue slot, those will likely be big). That's helped a lot, but now the issue I'm facing is most of my gear is "done", since stuff like QOTF and Tombfist can't be improved, and yet I'm still way off your figure of 6k HP. I'm actually at 3800.

With a better roll on one of my rings and a few levels to get that extra jewel slot for a flat HP abyss jewel I have a shot at 4k, but 6k just seems ridiculous. Not to mention the only way I was able to get my helmet was with an armor base, so it stings a bit for evasion stacking.

What should I do? I'm thinking about swapping the abyss jewels in the passive tree for base jewels with % max life, thought I'm not sure how much better that will be. Or should I just abandon QOTF for Farrul's now that I'm using non-evasion pieces?

As it stands, I can half-recommend the build. It's hella fun when working and a very cool idea, but while the single target seems to reach a good level with enough investment, I'm not sure the survivability does, which is a big minus in Heist.

With properly rolled gear and cluster jewels, hitting 4,5k hp should be no issue whatsoever. If you're only getting 3,8k you've got gear with no life rolls somewhere.
You can look at my char, it's far from "well geared" but still reaches 4,7k hp with sub-par rings, helmet and belt.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info