(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
slypez wrote:
Hello

* I have a bit hard time distinguishing which gems are needed and which are not. In PoB i can see: [Orb of Storms - Curse on Hit - Projectile Weakness] socketed into weapon 2 and i dont see it in the actual guide. I also see another same gem-setup (but disabled) as weapon swap. Is the playstyle to Orb of Storms+curse on Yellows & bosses by weapon swapping and then swap back to kill it?

I probably misunderstood something here so i would appreciate it you could run down the gem-playstyle or similar :).

* Also is [flame dash - faster casting - vaal grace] okey by replacing the increased duration for more mobility or is flame dash fine on its own?

You can test your playstyle on flame dash support gem. personally cast speed matter as i use movement skill to dodge thing. I use lv 21 dash BTW.

Lighting wrap definitely need support gem, while flame dash no link is acceptable for someone. Can't remember increased duration will decrease the time lag of teleport or increase. You won't use flame dash as damage skill BTW.

Can't remember Orb of Storms will disappear or not if you put it in weapon swap, cast it and then swapped back
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Well, carpet bomb for crit build

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2873295

"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Critical Strike Multiplier values have been lowered from almost every passive, as well as from some items. Critical-based characters far-exceeded non-critical characters later in the game; this will bring the two a little closer together.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

UPDATE FOR 3.11?
"
UPDATE FOR 3.11?

it should somewhat work if following the build. Just no full guide for crafting cluster jewel or wand by using Harvest craft

How well does KB clear without added lightning damage? You're only using WED for damage? Are your jewels carrying it that much?
"
Rixyl wrote:
How well does KB clear without added lightning damage? You're only using WED for damage? Are your jewels carrying it that much?

Next to the Jewels, Wrath, Jewellery and Wand deliver a lot of flat damage too.

Slowly updating the build guide.

I was just way to burned out of the current end game design.

Have to thank countless friends that helped me getting back into the game.

Almost everything is updated now. good luck

Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Aug 19, 2020, 2:02:15 PM
well yet another bomb on crit build

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2934146

"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Curse Types
Curses are now divided into Hexes and Marks.

Marks
Marks apply the curse debuff on a single target and cannot be applied to more than one target.

Existing Marks
All Mark Curses have been rebalanced to be more suitable for a single target. In addition, the curse penalty that is found on many bosses in the endgame no longer applies to Marks and only applies to Hexes, allowing Marks to apply to these bosses at their full power.

Well may be rip on gaining ez power charge from Mark, but probably a buff in boss room?

Uhm Power Siphon and Elder Power have always been the #1 source of power charges :)

Also sigil of power might be usefull for as against bosses.
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
Uhm Power Siphon and Elder Power have always been the #1 source of power charges :)

Also sigil of power might be usefull for as against bosses.

Power Siphon is single target so it seem it is fine in boss room, Elder Power probably still able to generate enough charge during clear if pack is dense. Just all Mark skill have reworked it depends on using Raider or not , or keep running Blood Rage once a while. Meanwhile probably Poacher Mark also not working for clear and probably running Ele weakness and other curse on hit

RIPPED or got extremely expensive for 3.12?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info