(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
Agneton wrote:
Hello tomhawk, lovely guide you have here!

I recently started playing SSF, and i want to play a wander in 3.0

Would you advice heavily against it on ssf? And mainly, for ssf, would raider be a better option then pathfinder since i wont have acces to vinktar any time soon, and especially not dying sun. If i go through with this plan i'll probably be trying to chance a qotf but seeing as that might take a while i feel like the flat movement speed from raider might be better then the movement speed you get from pathfinder as a result of insane eva from flasks. Also, if raider would be a better choice for ssf, how would i go about dealing with elemental resists?

Since I could use my chestbox , that's like lvl1 and 2 minutes ingaame, I am playing her with a 6linked chest, 20% quality gems and the best possible items under 10 exalts.Currently lvl81 and I have many issues.So if SSF means self found, I dont think I could pass even the cruel content.But you might be better.Keep us posted.Have in mind that this build plays as a bow up until lsome point then changes to wander.So rerolling in self found enviroment might not be easy.

Pro-tip:GGG doesn't roll back or giveback curency on failed characters.I've asked them.They dont do it.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Last edited by Spacecom on Jul 26, 2017, 6:23:49 PM
Last edited by Bannedmyself_ on Mar 2, 2020, 7:55:32 AM
I think everybody should chip in.My findings and "point outs" are very constructive, accurate, well defended and videoshoted.Others just post "I did shaper with this build" and that's all. YOu can believe them, you can believe them not.You can believe me, you can believe me not.But everybody has a voice.

This is a T12 Crematorium map with "monsters reflect 18% elemental damage" mod.The build cruises through the pacs of monsters with no procaution taken and I dont even notice the ele% reflect.Also notice how this is indoors closed map.Previously I posted about pro-tip.Kinetic Blast is super in closed maps because the projectiles bounce on walls/obstacles and the after blasts overlap killing monsters fast.
ANd between all of that there goes a very strong essence boss:
https://youtu.be/vTkjt7_nLSM
I am beggining to learn how to fight with this build.
(also if you put the video in slow motion while I fight the essence boss with ele wander, you can see me evading his fire projectiles taking 0 damage)
Last edited by Spacecom on Jul 26, 2017, 9:37:28 PM
I actually have a buddy that started a wander pretty late in the Legacy season. He had all kinds of issues at first like Spaceballs does.

The thing that alot of people don't realize when they start a complex build like this, is that it requires near constant tweaking to get it off the ground. It's not forgiving if you are missing even one key piece of gear or gear roll.

No Vinktars? You are gonna feel ultra squishy. This is where we get the overwhelming majority of leech.

No Dying Sun? Say good bye to a solid third of your dps (and leech).

Not fully leveled (90+)? You have to give up either damage or survivability when leveling.

Poor flask management? Your build will feel shaky.

Went cheap with a few of your rares? Very small differences on each piece of gear make a huge overall impact.

Not finished with all eight ascendancy points? Less flask charges, flask effect, survivabilty and damage.

You take all of these seemingly small things as a whole and you get a broken wander.

Unlike other builds that function well with missing or sub optimal gear and passives, wanders dont. If you are not the kind of person that can (or wants to) constantly tweak and analyze your build's performance, wander isn't for you. It requires a certain mindset to get this build to a point that "feels good".
"
Spacecom wrote:
lvl 81 currently.Still dying to Merciless Izaro.At least at last stage now.I dont know how to approach him.My experience with Uber izaro is this : wait for him to come up, summon two totems click potions, wait 1 second, loot 3 keys.With this build, if I try to click all potions anf run to facetank him + barrage.He one shots me.If I run around trying for gorilla warfare, hit and run tactics, eventually he one shots me again with that wave spell.The fight either last like 1 second or like 5 minutes doing 0 damage just running round doing a couple of hits here and there.Merciless. lvl 81. What would Uber look like?

Since this message wasn't so toxic, I'll answer.

Buy a Vinktars and a Dying Sun. This is a pathfinder. You will see. You can change to a white wand if you want once you have those 2...
So untill lvl100 I am doomed to softcore mapping.Portaling when I see arena or exiles/beyond/essence bosses.I have to buy 2 of the most expensive potions.Which will only work if I invest all 8 of ascendancy points.And the only way for this to happen, is if I pay to get carried through merciless and Uber.All the above will sum up, only after I accuire bis items.
So I am pretty much confined to Merciless Ledge and Dried Lakes till I get 100 and/or win the game lottary.
Fun.

By the way, there was a guy asking if he can play this build selfound.
Good luck.

Now I am wondering, why any of this weren't included in the first post?There might be some bad people that will claim it's kinda of a "fishing" post.Not I though.I am really having fun with this build at ledge.
Last edited by Spacecom on Jul 27, 2017, 8:04:25 AM
@sundayy_1

Not much changed, you will focus on some movement speed / evasion in the tree, since you won't have the potential evasion a shield has.
I would not drop the Flask node's at the Witch area.

Agneton
about solo self found

Well since the 1st couple days of a new league are more or less like solo self found...

Here is my prediction, since i have no clue how good you are at solo self found in general.
I know a few that are really good and pull up gear's and item's not even other player's *cough cough*
can achieve in a permanent league.

You will start with a bow any way, yet will play it a lot longer until you can attempt the switch to wand's.
The greatest weakness is, and will most likely always be single target.
That's why you need Dying Sun for early red map's and on. You don't need Helmet enchant, even a guy here posted most recently that he did shaper without it.
You don't need vinktar, it's a brainlag helper but with aware playstyle you can avoid most situation's where a vinktar is the only way.
Instead you can use an Atziri's promise, Lightning Trap to shock.
If you do some research and get some Sac. Harvest, Chill of Corruption going, you can easily get a fast Dried Lake Farmer (or whatever similar we get in 3.0) to level the char. fast.

You will, until you get the juicy item's, need a Bow for singletarget, the damage scaling will be easier with a bow.
Personally, i would only try self found if really know what i need and how i get it.

@Deadfire1

Partially true. And some good point out's.
about the possible cause's of problems

But
No Vinktar = Super Squishy? No god no, the main defensive layer's come from Stibnite and Jade Flask.
Until you can get a Vinktar, Atziri's Promise will to it too.
If Vinktar is the "main" defense in someone's point of view, well he than most likely has the wrong
playstyle and lack of defensive flask usage.

About Dying sun, you only will miss it badly at the early Red Map's, i played this Build before Dying Sun was even there.

Poor Flask Management? Well don't play Pathfinder then, yet here is an example, my Jade/ Stibnite Flask have a duration of 6-7 sek. i can use it two times.
You'd have to slam the flask's like a Dummy if you wanna run out of them.

About bad Rare Item's, i mostly used what the mob's i killed dropped while leveling, if i had the currency early on, i'd buy a unique bow. Other than that, i alch'ed random Bow's and mostly got an upgrade everytime, same goes for the other item slot's.
The crucial Part is the Switch to wand's and at that point you can always switch back to bow's until you have what you will need.

Ascendancy Classes, i gained all my Ascendancy Point's one after another without any help and my build was not that bad without them. They are powerful no doubt, but to sum thing's up.

This is not a, you can only play this if you have a 90+ char. laying around and no idea what do with it. I played several Wander's from Level 1 with 0 Currency laying around and always made it to endgame without any struggle.

You simply have to know what to get and what scale's what. Buying Unique's and Patchwork Rare's won't do it on this Build, won't do it on many other Build's too, no spaghetti, no copy pasta!

Also like to mention, I lost no single word on hey you can play this pathfinder build without good flask's or good item's.
Or hey choose the item's you want and go.

Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Jul 27, 2017, 9:16:49 AM
Dying sun - let me plz clearly get three things:

1) is this build could solo kill U-Izaro without it?
2) is this build could farm U-Lab without it?
3) do u need 6l barage to kill\farm U-Lab with and without DS?
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:

@Deadfire1

Partially true. And some good point out's.
about the possible cause's of problems

But
No Vinktar = Super Squishy? No god no, the main defensive layer's come from Stibnite and Jade Flask.
Until you can get a Vinktar, Atziri's Promise will to it too.
If Vinktar is the "main" defense in someone's point of view, well he than most likely has the wrong
playstyle and lack of defensive flask usage.

About Dying sun, you only will miss it badly at the early Red Map's, i played this Build before Dying Sun was even there.

Poor Flask Management? Well don't play Pathfinder then, yet here is an example, my Jade/ Stibnite Flask have a duration of 6-7 sek. i can use it two times.
You'd have to slam the flask's like a Dummy if you wanna run out of them.

About bad Rare Item's, i mostly used what the mob's i killed dropped while leveling, if i had the currency early on, i'd buy a unique bow. Other than that, i alch'ed random Bow's and mostly got an upgrade everytime, same goes for the other item slot's.
The crucial Part is the Switch to wand's and at that point you can always switch back to bow's until you have what you will need.

Ascendancy Classes, i gained all my Ascendancy Point's one after another without any help and my build was not that bad without them. They are powerful no doubt, but to sum thing's up.

This is not a, you can only play this if you have a 90+ char. laying around and no idea what do with it. I played several Wander's from Level 1 with 0 Currency laying around and always made it to endgame without any struggle.

You simply have to know what to get and what scale's what. Buying Unique's and Patchwork Rare's won't do it on this Build, won't do it on many other Build's too, no spaghetti, no copy pasta!

Also like to mention, I lost no single word on hey you can play this pathfinder build without good flask's or good item's.
Or hey choose the item's you want and go.

Correct. I come from playing a high level CI wander in Legacy league, but I understand this build has different defense mechanics.

I was simply trying to illustrate all the different synergies that make wanders powerful and that (in my opinion) if you are missing a few key things, it wont feel that way.

Looking forward to playing a pathfinder wander in 3.0 again and I'm pretty sure this build guide is gonna be my base.

Thanks for all the hard work on this guide!

P.S. Anyone carried 6-man Poorjoy rotations with a life wander?
"
Deadfire1 wrote:

P.S. Anyone carried 6-man Poorjoy rotations with a life wander?

It is just a matter of gear scaling. Wands are mechanically capable of doing any content but not necessarily the most cost efficient way.

Alternatively, a single aura bot + any ranged attack char will be able to 1 shot anything in a 6 man party with little gear investment.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Jul 27, 2017, 2:37:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info