(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
No no.. with Iron Reflexe's you lose all your Chance to Evade (despite the fact that it will be low either way with Belly of the Beast, Lycons.thingy shield and so on)
So elemental reflect will be lethal when vinktar is not up.

Ah nvm. with the Shield you won't be able to evade reflect anyway XD

So yeah something you may consider, which means if you want to drop Iron Reflex you have to drop the shield to.

Again, if you are ok with random rips, not aiming for a really high character level, your setup is ok and cheap.

I took 30 int node's early game to cover my early game int. problems. A Jewel Socket is way to precious to be used by something like that, go for a static electricity until you can get a juicy 3-4 dmg. stat rare jewel.

Good point man, regarding the jewel slots. Ill defs get that jewel.

I think you mean if i drop iron reflexes i have to drop my kaom's roots, not the shield; but i get you. Im just worried about dropping those boots since theyre my source of stun immunity which i figured id need since i plan to facetank stuff. I am starting to consider going QotF/darkray/evasion/acrobatics after talking to you though.

The shield just gives 'your hits cant be evaded' which elps with early dps and not having to worry about accuracy.

I was mainly thinking that with this build i can facetank anything due to high leech and armor.
Armor Scaling is bad in endgame.
Also Acrobatic's will cut in half your Armor Rating

I do mean the Shield, "hit's can't be evaded"
That also means, the reflected damage can't be evaded.
So you can't evade reflect.

QotF need's evasion rating. Therefore high Evasion Rating on Item's and Jade/ Stibnite Flask with certain roll's. Just to be Sure :3

With my Build you can Facetank since you have so much Layer's of Defense and High Rating's of it.

74% Chance to Evade, if you blind the Enemy with Stibnite it will go up to ~88%, in addition you have 40% Chance to Dodge and 21% chance to Block if you manage to get a Shield with the same amount of Block Chance.
In addition there is Vaal Grace that bring's your chance to Dodge to 70ish %.

And in the End you still have Instant Leech.
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Jul 25, 2017, 7:56:24 AM
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
Also Acrobatic's will cut in half your Armor Rating

I do mean the Shield, "hit's can't be evaded"
That also means, the reflected damage can't be evaded.
So you can't evade reflect.

QotF need's evasion rating. Therefore high Evasion Rating on Item's and Jade/ Stibnite Flask with certain roll's. Just to be Sure :3

With my Build you can Facetank since you have so much Layer's of Defense and High Rating's of it.

74% Chance to Evade, if you blind the Enemy with Stibnite it will go up to ~88%, in addition you have 40% Chance to Dodge and 21% chance to Block if you manage to get a Shield with the same amount of Block Chance.
In addition there is Vaal Grace that bring's your chance to Dodge to 70ish %.

Okay, thank you mate you have been a huge help and thanks again for taking the time to chat.

P.S. I never thought of not being able to evade reflects because my attacks cant be evaded! This game is crazy, i love it
Page 50:
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:

I tried a 6l Barrage and 6l Vaal Power Siphon QotF for the lolz in legacy leauge, it works great until you encounter Exile's, Invasion Bosses, Beyond Bosses in the "middle" of the map.

It's A I D S

Page 48:
"
Spacecom wrote:
4)If you want the rush of adrenaline in your system, then this is for you.Every rare monster is a big challenge, every essense-holder is 95% possibility of death, yellow maps will rekt your xp bar, strong monsters from beyond will give you end-game-boss-like experience.

Thanks for the acknoledgement tomahawk. So the accused troll gets validated from the writer of this build.

I also have problems with stun, as others have mentioned.But not so much, I just take more life nodes and later we will see.
Some other pro-tip.Get high flat cold damage or else linking coh with mark and herald of ice wont cut it.Wont be enough for enemies to shatter.You need to squeeze in lot of cold flat damage for curse to kick in.
Another thing that doesn't synergizes and I read other person mentioning it, is that you have to be stationary while using barrage and actually stationary and facetanking.That beets the purpose of QotF and is scary because even with instant life flasks my life goes up and down up and down.In bosses 1 shot.So I think when it comes to normal monsters better Qoft with 6l KBlast.When you meet "mini bosses" or bosses switch (if you can) to something like Belly of the Beast 6l with barrage.
For me this build requires too many clicks and is too stressful.Facetanking the bosses with just evasion/ dodge preventing you from either getting 1 shoted or stunned-killed.
Btw the worse stun kill comes from those chaos damage mosnters that are stationary.The first 2-3 htis will stun you, the rest hit from the group of monsters will finish you off because you have -60% chaos with this build.
Very antiphatic to have huge evasion/dodge but facetnaking bosses giving them the opportunity just to deliver one hit after an other.Guess what, somethign will "land" eventually.Facetanking is for huge mitigation+huge lifetank.I am used to run around manually dodging the hits from bosses.If I had high evasion/dodge on top of that, it means that projectiles or hits that I cant evade manually (with mouse work) evasion/dodge from characters kicks in to roll the dice and maybe protect me.But facetanking just destroys this mechanism.

You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Last edited by Spacecom on Jul 25, 2017, 11:05:28 AM
Could someone provide a ranger leveling loot filter? got only for melee one

"
Toma_Hawk wrote:

when (lvl or damage) i should take Vaal Packt in this build?
Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on Jul 25, 2017, 11:05:30 AM
----del it plz-----
Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on Jul 25, 2017, 11:05:44 AM
This build is actually two builds merged in one, thats why so many holes.
Build A:
Kinetic Blast + Mana Leech + Evasion = clearing groups of white monsters aka mapping.
Build B:
Barrage + Life Leech + Vaal Pact node = killing bosses or anything that is not a plain monster.

The sad thing is that one build kinda fights the other.Because if not Vaal Pact , evasion will not keep you alive at bosses.Also vs plain monsters you dont really need Vaal Pact, evasion with normal life leech is enough.

Build A huge movement speed but drops to 0 movement speed when Build B has to take over and be stationary barraging some boss.
Last edited by Spacecom on Jul 25, 2017, 11:18:56 AM
"
Could someone provide a ranger leveling loot filter? got only for melee one

"
Toma_Hawk wrote:

when (lvl or damage) i should take Vaal Packt in this build?

Don't skill Vaal Pact until Reflect hurt's

I am trying to level right now but I get greedy and want to do arenas so I lose 10% xp always.I upgraded my gear.

Still need 15% fire res to max it.The capability of doing arena bosses still eludes me.I just get 1 shoted no matter what I do.Very frustrating.Bosses be like "goodmorning&goodbye".

I followed a pro-tip I learned in youtube by some guy in his video.Add a lot of cold flat damage.This makes curse and powercharges generete more often.Onslaught is still too random, some times I have it like constantly , on other maps I dont even see it once.

Another pro-tip about the build I came up with.Since the projectiles of Kblast do next to 0 damage and all the work comes from the afterblasts, try to run maps that have lots of obstacles or walls/corridors, such as indoor maps or caves.The blasts from KB bounce off on obastacles, filling the room and kill more efficinetly by overlapping, rather than spread out and get lost in vast maps.

Now if I only I had a pro-tip about bloodrage that rips my health bar by the time I find the next group of monsters that would be great.Any suggestions?

Also I have some gloves with the projectlie implicit but they have no accuracy.With the gloves I use atm I have an extra spell (from implicit) and accuracy that boosts my chance to hit to 91%.With the other gloves I have 500-600 more DPS tooltip but 89% chance to hit.Which is better?

Also need heavy advice about bosses.Come on guys lvl 77 here cant do merciless izaro still nor any arena boss.Feels bad.
Last edited by Spacecom on Jul 25, 2017, 6:42:00 PM
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
....., it works great until you encounter Exile's, Invasion Bosses, Beyond Bosses in the "middle" of the map.

It's A I D S

Spacecom:"or at the very "start" of the map."
Marauder:"Did I just instakilled something that dropped many loot.What was it?"
Elemental Wander:"Even if the news were writen under the monsters health bar, you'ld still have time to read it.Unless I get 1-shoted."
Anonymous:"Vaal Pact makes you think you are meta.Enemies ninja skills make you garbage."
I feel you man in under 1 minute:https://youtu.be/j3WcLmOg-s0
Last edited by Spacecom on Jul 25, 2017, 7:21:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info