(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Little refresh of this tab. 5 pages of spacecom trolling.
Okay.
Yeah i'm not reading all of this. It's not possible to be this dumb.

@spaceCom : Give me you QotF if you can't play, I need a 3rd one to corrupt. Tyvm, it's no use in your hands.
Last edited by Pandaroux on Jul 24, 2017, 5:49:35 AM
"
Pandaroux wrote:
Little refresh of this tab. 5 pages of spacecom trolling.
Okay.
Yeah i'm not reading all of this. It's not possible to be this dumb.

@spaceCom : Give me you QotF if you can't play, I need a 3rd one to corrupt. Tyvm, it's no use in your hands.

It cost me 5chaos to buy it with decent stats, 350 jewellers to 6 socket it, 1500 fusings to 6 linked it and over 3.000 chromatics to off-colour it.

My name ingame is Ksekolo msg me.I hope it fits you better than I.
Currently I am working on my new meta 3.0 viable build.The NAKED MAURADER.Work in progress.When I wil lpresent the build to forum you guys are welcome to comment.Very budgety :D
No hat
No amulet
No rings
No chest
No belt
No gloves
No boots
No expensive potions
No nerf it in 3.1 plx!
Can be played self found
Not hardcore offcourse.
It might die in tier 15 maps/uber izaro/ shaper.
You only need just a unique axe 4linked.

So far the progress in Merciless Izaro:
https://youtu.be/IGr07umKaEQ
I proudly present you NAKED vs Merc. Izaro NEW META
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Last edited by Spacecom on Jul 24, 2017, 10:14:02 AM
dont let the door hit you on the way out.

and his new video proved my point he literally can only play 1 button builds.
Last edited by kieke187 on Jul 24, 2017, 11:09:07 AM

Bai bai and please never come back, unless you want to apologize for your accusing's, calling me a liar and faker not to forget the witchhunt on youtube AND the 11 Regret's and 1 Shaped Strand you owe me..

or gained some knowle.. nevermind please stay away.

click if you promise to not bitch about it

Sorry i had to
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Jul 24, 2017, 11:58:40 AM
1)
for this build requared 14 Passive Respec Points to threw up Bowyer nodes than we have take for leveling.

Does someone knows, how much respec points we could achive frome questing in 3.0? Will we stil have 24 poins?

2)
And question about this build.

at what charter lvl i should fight Izaro at "normal" and "cruel" lab in 3.0?

3)
Could someone provide a ranger leveling loot filter? got only for melee one
Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on Jul 24, 2017, 12:43:37 PM
@Mikes_Mekazukatoto
I can't tell about respec. points, but regret's are the smallest problem on this Build.

Fighting Izaro really depends on what gear and skill you have, many go for Lab right when they are at current Act 3.

They said they change Lab, yet only the layout and length? Not sure, to be honest.

I'm sure that many will be able to respond to that question when 3.0 Launches :)
Why should apologize to you?You owe me 350 jewellers, 1500 fusings, over 3.000 chromatics and 5chaos just for the QotF chest.You should apologize to yourself if you use a lvl100 chacter to do shaped strand maps.I use a lvl80 character to do naked merciless lab runs and a lvl 80 character dresses to farm Uber Izaro.I would feel bad if I were you.Btw why you are farming strand maps with no MF gear at least?
When I feel I want to run maps I just use my LL, MF, 6aura, srs necro buld and magic things happen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYs9k_TWQtU&t=2s
You can do it too, not complex mekaniks.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Last edited by Spacecom on Jul 24, 2017, 2:17:31 PM
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

another video and another 1 button build, im beginning to sense a pattern lol.
TY GGG for making the game noob friendly aswell :)
Why don't you use Thunderfist gloves? The added dps is insane plus your KB turns into a 5link.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info