(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

It is just the circle of perfect imbalance. Wands were strong for a few leagues now we are going back to the totems and dual wield with stat stick. We have seen it before and the wheel will turn again in favour for wands but it will take time. I am very sceptical if gutting Barrage is the right way to do this though. GGG state bows as the main offender in abusing Barrage but if there is no other option for wands it sucks to be caught up in the turmoil. They know exactly what they are doing though and if they decide wands need to be the new staffs they are right... Aren't they?! I hope they are...
"
Monti_Jones wrote:
It is just the circle of perfect imbalance. Wands were strong for a few leagues now we are going back to the totems and dual wield with stat stick. We have seen it before and the wheel will turn again in favour for wands but it will take time. I am very sceptical if gutting Barrage is the right way to do this though. GGG state bows as the main offender in abusing Barrage but if there is no other option for wands it sucks to be caught up in the turmoil. They know exactly what they are doing though and if they decide wands need to be the new staffs they are right... Aren't they?! I hope they are...

there would be good solutions for wanders, like buffing the damage and accuracy from wand nodes, buffing some other items or introducing new useful ones for wanders.
but I don't know if this will happen, like when they nerfed the projectile damage, the energy shield and the decay so essence drain was caught in the middle; I played an essence drain occultist at that time, and while being safe and a good endgame killer, it was far from being top tier in the meta.
I don't know why wanders are usually seen as overpowered, it's one of the more "honest" builds in game, because you won't get far without the right investment, but once you do, you can do almost everything, and that's the principle of every arpg...

anyway, I think that the Scion could be a good alternative for dps, sacrificing a bit evasion and clearspeed, but we'll see after the next patch
Last edited by Giammafix on Apr 20, 2018, 9:18:42 AM
"
Giammafix wrote:
"
Monti_Jones wrote:
Spoiler

there would be good solutions for wanders, like buffing the damage and accuracy from wand nodes, buffing some other items or introducing new useful ones for wanders.
but I don't know if this will happen, like when they nerfed the projectile damage, the energy shield and the decay so essence drain was caught in the middle; I played an essence drain occultist at that time, and while being safe and a good endgame killer, it was far from being top tier in the meta.
I don't know why wanders are usually seen as overpowered, it's one of the more "honest" builds in game, because you won't get far without the right investment, but once you do, you can do almost everything, and that's the principle of every arpg...

anyway, I think that the Scion could be a good alternative for dps, sacrificing a bit evasion and clearspeed, but we'll see after the next patch

Well of course there are good solutions, even obvious ones and there is no way GGG doesn't know about this. They know their game very well and if they really want to fix a problem they are fast about it. If they really wanted to do something to make wands tippy top tier they would.

Instead they give you just enough new things to keep you interested, like abyss jewels last league. It is a circle to keep you interested and this can be found in other games as well, like League of Legends or Magic the Gathering. At first a playstyle seems new, fun and totally broken, you get interested and hooked. Then the first nerfs come in but you think what you do is still viable if only you find little tweaks here and there, you stay interested as what made you like that playstyle in the first place is still there. Finally the hammer drops and your playstyle is gutted, you either have to revamp completely or look for another playstyle. Either way you are back where you started with a new playstyle and guess what, it is new, fun and totally broken. You bring up Essence Drain and it is a perfect example for this. First overtuned, then nerfed finally killed with the removal of double dipping.
It is an ever-changing puzzle made out of numbers, gameplay mechanics and colourful effects to keep you interested and invest time into the game. And that's what makes it fun! But also makes it feel kinda disapointing once you realise this will hit every playstyle at one point.

To get btt here: some things about this game can not be changed as they are fundamental core mechanics or even worse: math! Examples are damage amplification via multipliers, multiple layered defences or the importance of flasks. All those core aspects are, while not very obviously, explained in this guide. Especially the videos are very helpful. What you learn here can be applied to any build and no nerf to some skills can change that. Thanks again for this awsome guide!
Could someone take a look at my gear? I'm just wondering what to upgrade with about a 10 ex budget except the dying sun. Been having a blast with this build!
Hey guys i need help
That is my first league im new at the game,i have a pathfinder lv89 (if u can look at my profile),my gear looks good for me.My KB is only 19k with herald,wrath and ice golem,idk what i'm missing.Another question for example if i use any dps flask i got 10k but when i use another flask on the same time the dps still on the 10k like if it dont stack, how it works?

Ty for now
PS:Srry for my bad english
Last edited by Rashiko on Apr 22, 2018, 9:43:41 AM
"
Level 100 HC with this build. QoTF and Starkonja's. No need headhunter. The most expensive item was this beauty
. This is a very solid build.

Damn gz!

@Bravaders
I would drop the Boots for some Rare's or Atziri's Step that will also give you Life, which is really needed!
Same goes for the Gloves slot.
Also Piscator should be used and only replaced by Mirror Tier Wand someday in the far future.
Next step get the correct magic flasks (Jade and Stibnite).
You can use an Atziri's promise isntead of vinktar.

I would work towards getting a 6l, which is essential.
That would keep you busy for a while, other than that the guide should help you out in gear progress/ what to look for.

@Rashiko
Dying sun won't increase tooltip but it will add projectiles which will result in more dps, since Barrage has 4 and get's up to 3 from the Flask (if 4=100% 7=175%, not 100% correct math but you get the idea ;) )
You can also use Atziri's Promise for DPS (instead of Vinktar)
Also missing 6l, Rat's Nest or Starkonja is only really strong once you got one with Additional Barrage Projectile enchant.
This should keep you busy too :)
Other than that, just grind for the mentioned items in the guide.
Ok, so i think everyone agrees that this build has OP clearspeed, and can do 2-3m shaper DPS with serious investment.

Question is - can you tailor this build to farm Uber Elder, at least on softcore?

My idea is - we cant tank through all the shit UElder throws at us, but we can dodge large parts of it, kind of like the 95% spell avoidance gladiator build does.

I'm pretty sure that with capped spell dodge alone and good dps you can do deathless Uber ELder runs even with mediocre play.

Capping spell dodge isnt easy, but its possible:

30% Phase Acro
16% Atziri's step
10% Hinekoras Sight
8% Oskarm
=64%

For the last 11% there are several options some of them conditional - you can roll up to 8% spell dodge on a shield, 8% spell dodge boot enchant, quartz flask, Watcher's eye with up to 8% spell dodge while affected by haste, 10% spell dodge from Avatar of The Veil ascendancy, and probably more i cant think of right now.

Thoughts?

Well you can't dodge dot's and uber elder fight is filled with it.
It's the only real issue for this build.

I use taste of hate instead of jade and that unique karui flask instead of diamond flask.
Also i drop herald of ice for purity of ice.

Still a lot of BS can happen i sometimes get double combo'ed from shaper and elder.. it can get pretty crazy.
Well i guess i'm just shit mechanically/need to learn the fight properly.

Shaper is just soo easy compared to UElder it seems.

Guy does it deathless as raider/slayer ascendant wander w/ really nothing too OP in terms of gear, just with good play
Slayer overleech probably helps a lot vs. all the degens though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgiqknB29ok
Last edited by vtepezh on Apr 24, 2018, 3:22:25 AM
Well i was extremly nervous at my 1st 3 to 4 attempts. But once you get used to the fight it's pretty managable. Yet sometimes rng is gonna crush you hard.

The slowing cone effect of elder is not visible the 1st second which caught me off guard way to often all the movement speed of this build feels nonexisting in that phase which leads to beeing killed by the attacks of shaper.
Feels cheesy but everything else is managable but not easy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info