(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Hey there wanderin' people of Wraeclast, Oriath and somewhere on the Atlas! Just a quick follow up on my progression to the true Queenliness build.

A few days later and about 4ex poorer I took the leap of faith and respeced to PF. Funnily enough at this stage dps between DE and PF is comparable. The extra projectile from Conqueror's Potency is matched by the DE Ascendancy and the free Eva and Acc makes gearing a lot easier to start out. I was able to skip Lycosidae and I am very glad about that, looking at the prices since the drop nerfs. You can't compare the speed though. Even all the free Eva and Tailwind passive can't make up for the PF powered Jade Stibnite combo fuelling the Queen. Flask management over all is better and easier with PF, of course. I even dropped the life flask even though I run Vaal Pact. Respecing was a bit of a pain as you have to fill out the new starting point before you can undo the old start through the projectile damage nodes. Did cost me 10 regrets extra.
Despite all the hassle respecing was, the transition from leveling to DE with Thunderfist to PF with Vinktar/Dying Sun felt really smooth. At each new stage of the build you get a boost of confidence as you get stronger, faster and see the final form come together. It almost felt like playing 3 different aspects of the same play style combined into one character. Definitely not your typical "pick 2H + Sunder" experience. For anyone interested I'll provide a little overview how I went through the stages.

Spoiler

Overview:
This write up covers the leveling process through Deadeye Ascendancy towards the Queenliness Wanderfinder Build I did for my second character of Bestiary League. While this transition is certainly doable as a league starter, having a starting budget makes everything easier. You need at least 45 Respec Points (15 on tree, 30 for Ascendancy change) to follow this path. Please keep in mind that any leveling gear is optional, but recommended by personal experience.

Ranger Leveling:
While leveling I completed the Duellist part of the build tree first. I used Quill Rain with Hyrri's Bite up to 36, then Death's Harp with Drillneck. Other generic leveling gear helps too. Switched from Shrapnel Shot to Lightning Arrow to Tornado Shot as soon as I could. Onslaught in the dps setup was great. The first Ascendancy I chose was Gathering Winds, as the Tailwind passive helps you get through the story faster. I prefered a double Herald setup for clear speed and switched to Hatred for bosses as mana can be a concern at this stage and a bigger pool keeps the mana flask running for longer. Did cruel lab before act 6 (Far Shot), rushed to Blood Aqueduct and farmed until I could wear Piscator's Vigil and Thunderfist.

Deadeye Thunderfisting:
I respeced any bow nodes I took before during leveling. Queen of the Forest was ok as a 5L, Starkonja's Head helped with health problems. I invested into a shield. It helped balancing the rest of the gear as you don't have to roll much damage on it. Atziri's Promise (max ele roll) was good too. Putting a Decoy Totem against a wall and spamming KB is great for bossing at this stage. I did merc lab before final Kitava (Endless Munitions) and went on mapping. I farmed yellow maps comfortably with this setup.

Queenliness Wanderfinder:
I do not recommend transitioning to this stage before getting the following: at least lvl 80, 6L Queen of the Forest, Dying Sun, Vessel of Vinktar, at least 90% hit chance (after respec!), a jewel slot for Conqueror's Potency. A lab carry pulled me through uber lab where I changed my Ascendancy after respecing all the AP. Only now I took all of the flask effectiveness nodes and respeced the starting area. Changed rare boots for Atziri's Step and Thunderfist for Gripped Gloves.

So this is it! The journey is over, the fun begins. HO Barrage tooltip without flasks is a lousy 17k. Here is my very mediocre gear starting out as a Queenliness Wanderfinder:

My next goals are: getting more levels, lvl 20 gems, gear enchantments, fitting in Tombfists, maybe a Stygian Vise for another jewel slot. After that new jewellery.
Last edited by Monti_Jones on Apr 25, 2018, 10:00:16 PM
"
Monti_Jones wrote:
Even all the free Eva and Tailwind passive can't make up for the PF powered Jade Stibnite combo fuelling the Queen.

Actually you can cap QoTF evasion on Deadeye without too much effort, at which point its quite a bit faster than Pathfinder when Tailwind is up (i get 300+% MS with Onslaught up)

In general i'd say Deadeye is also more damage with good gear. If i plug in OPs character in PoB, change from PF to Deadeye without changing anything else on the tree its like instantly 15% more damage
(you'd obv. have to deal with status ailments via flask affixes though, also who cares about damage when you have 3 mirrored pieces of gear)
Last edited by vtepezh on Apr 26, 2018, 4:13:14 AM
Hello,

First of all great build. Its a lot of fun.

How can u reach with that unique jewel the 50% flask effect treshhold??

On tree we get 10%
On pf ascendency we get 20%
That unique jewel gives stm like 8%

Maybe its a noob question but i dont get it

Thx

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
"
vtepezh wrote:
"
Monti_Jones wrote:
Spoiler
Even all the free Eva and Tailwind passive can't make up for the PF powered Jade Stibnite combo fuelling the Queen.

Actually you can cap QoTF evasion on Deadeye without too much effort, at which point its quite a bit faster than Pathfinder when Tailwind is up (i get 300+% MS with Onslaught up)

In general i'd say Deadeye is also more damage with good gear. If i plug in OPs character in PoB, change from PF to Deadeye without changing anything else on the tree its like instantly 15% more damage
(you'd obv. have to deal with status ailments via flask affixes though, also who cares about damage when you have 3 mirrored pieces of gear)

Maybe this is true for better gear. I can only describe the differences from a point I experienced myself, having less than optimal gear. While the DE version was working fine, PF was just "better" for me. Maybe not by the numbers but PF feels over all smoother. DE just has free more multipliers on MS and Damage, so I can see how it would look better in POB.

If DE works for you: great! Why not! If you need that mirror tier gear though? As you said, who cares...
"
trashs1 wrote:
Hello,

First of all great build. Its a lot of fun.

How can u reach with that unique jewel the 50% flask effect treshhold??

On tree we get 10%
On pf ascendency we get 20%
That unique jewel gives stm like 8%

Maybe its a noob question but i dont get it

Thx

You actually get 24% from the tree, the 2 nodes before the big one (Alchemist) also give u 8%
DPS is not everything.

I have chosen and stick to PF simply because it grants next to the obvious DPS and speed boost, buffs to defensive stats like max res. for example.

Also even if Deadeye deals more DPS, Pathfinder is giving you more Damage in the long run simply because of the flask uptime which i favor more than dealing XXX amounts of Deeps for just 2-4 sec.
Like Deadeye 100% DPS for 6 sec. VS. Pathfinders 75% DPS für 9 sec. (Not accurate but you get the idea :3 )

EDIT: Nice Wite up Monti!
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Apr 26, 2018, 7:03:43 PM
I actually respecced PF and yeah, i was wrong and you're right.

I have now like 40% less tooltip on KB, but can cap QoTF evasion just with Jade flask and 300+% MS zoomzoom through maps with zero actual flask management or effort to maintain Tailwind.

Deadeye can for sure do more max dps on endgame bosses, but at that point you'd also use a different chest etc.
Level 93 now.
Still some gear to improve on.

So far I've done Elder (not Uber) and all of his guardians with zero deaths, no issues, they die really fast.

I've done deathless Minotaur as well. Haven't done the other 3 Shaper guardians however, or Shaper himself. Gonna wait until I hit 94 before I get too risky.

I still have no idea how you guys run this build without a health flask. I spam my health flask constantly still. I'm terrified to switch it out.

How often do you use Vaal Grace? Do you save it for bosses and just roll with 2 charges of it during those fights?

Do you keep Blood Rage going during map clearing, or only pop it on during boss fights? I was keeping it going on Map clears, but KB kills everything so effortlessly that I don't bother anymore.

My biggest enemy right now is Poe.Trade. Never having the combo of stats I want on certain items. I have currency to spend, but not gonna settle on stuff I don't need atm since I'm progressing well enough.
Hey Tanerian

The idea of 2 Vaal Grace aura's is to be able to use them twice.
Main use are bosses or thing's like Abyss Breaches, situation with a lot going on, on the screen.

I use Blood Rage all the time, i purposly placed it in the weapon, since weapon swap is deactivating the blood rage degen instantly.

Getting the right item's can be truly a pain, i feel like many stopped playing bestiary or the game in general to prevent burnout and prepare for flashback race.
"
Tanerian wrote:
I still have no idea how you guys run this build without a health flask. I spam my health flask constantly still. I'm terrified to switch it out.

How often do you use Vaal Grace? Do you save it for bosses and just roll with 2 charges of it during those fights?

Do you keep Blood Rage going during map clearing, or only pop it on during boss fights? I was keeping it going on Map clears, but KB kills everything so effortlessly that I don't bother anymore.

My biggest enemy right now is Poe.Trade. Never having the combo of stats I want on certain items. I have currency to spend, but not gonna settle on stuff I don't need atm since I'm progressing well enough.

blood rage for mapping improves the clearspeed a lot and it's less risky than for bosses because you can leech back quicker
vaal grace is useful for mapping too, in abyss it was a must against the abyssal monsters with spell damage etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info