(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Decent Changes to Pathfinder, i really like it.

Bahh can't wait to get my Abyss stuff in Std. and equip them on my Wander! "\(^o^)/"

Have a good Weekend guys!
have a good weekend guys XD
In OP's post: "Take the Projectile Nodes at the Start of a Range up to Ballistic Mastery
Lethality and King of the Hill too."

But in skill tree you have taken evasion. I didnt get that... Should I keep watching the tree?
For the KB helmet enchant which is more worth it, the extra explosion or the damage?
I believe the explosion is something like 18.75% increase to all damage, vs 40% increase to base damage. 18.75% more damage vs 40% to base; More is more. At least IIRC.
"
Brimba wrote:
I believe the explosion is something like 18.75% increase to all damage, vs 40% increase to base damage. 18.75% more damage vs 40% to base; More is more. At least IIRC.

oh, thank you very much, how you get that numbers?

Opinions on socketing KB into this helm? I am currently using a Hungry Loop so I can 5-link it with Innervate, but this seems better.
"
Evoluxion wrote:
"
Brimba wrote:

oh, thank you very much, how you get that numbers?

You start with 4 explosions w/o any enchant, so each explosion is 25% of the damage. Increasing from 4 to 5 explosions is 25% more damage.

However, the enchant only gives a 75% chance of gaining an additional explosion, not 100%.

75% of 25% is 18.75%, so you get 18.75% more damage with the 75% chance enchant.
Last edited by Brimba on Feb 25, 2018, 1:57:14 AM
"
In OP's post: "Take the Projectile Nodes at the Start of a Range up to Ballistic Mastery
Lethality and King of the Hill too."

But in skill tree you have taken evasion. I didnt get that... Should I keep watching the tree?

Like he wrote this is only neccessary for leveling as a ele bower. Imo this nodes are very worth it when leveling. As soon as you respecc to wander (I did it at lvl 70 approximately) this notes aren't woth it.
Hello, I see that your build is very famous, GG!!!!

I have decided to try it for 3.2, are you able to reccomend this build for the new bestiary league?

Will you update this post when the 3.2 patch hits?

Thx for Everything

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info