(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
travisiscool wrote:
"
Sizleke wrote:
Lucky day for me , just dropped this
and chanced this
mapping with bisco is really ok

Nice man grats on the chance! I want to do the same did you buy a bunch of gold ammys or did you scour & chance a couple?

I chanced the bisco's with maybe 50chance lol i buy nothing ! i just do 20-30 scour recipe and hop a bisco lol

I will play MF now , Esh's mirror + bisco's leash + helmet with innervate support !
Last edited by Sizleke on Jan 29, 2018, 5:28:24 AM
I usually play at 135 mana, putting enhance as support along the herald of thunder would raise my dps but also lower my unreserved mana to 110. Is that ok or is it better to keep at least 130?
Last edited by Giammafix on Jan 29, 2018, 6:40:14 AM
Loving this build. Was doing vault as me and then t15 until I had a stock of t16s built up. Ran 60 t16s in about 4 hours with an aurabot. If someone could suggest what items to upgrade next that would be great. Feel a bit squishy with 4.5k hp. Bought a HH yesterday which makes mapping insanely faster.
"
Giammafix wrote:
I usually play at 135 mana, putting enhance as support along the herald of thunder would raise my dps but also lower my unreserved mana to 110. Is that ok or is it better to keep at least 130?

Should be ok as long as you're hitting something with KB :)
"
andrew8448 wrote:
"
Giammafix wrote:

Should be ok as long as you're hitting something with KB :)

alright, I was more worried about barrage which costs 51 mana, so as long as I'm leeching with 100+ mana I should never have insufficient mana? :D
Im done with this build, thank you, i have to say really awsome build :) but now im a Little bit burned out, but had a lot of fun. AAAND im Broke aswell^^

finally the Shaper has dropped me this, will post the video of a full run later :)
Finally reached lvl 92, 4.6k hp. It's a bit low but I killed the 4 guardian in 1st try. I had 1 avoidable death vs each guardian (except vs Minotaure who did some outafromedaspace OS).

Next step is Shaper.
Just been running heaps of Arsenal Maps, Bazaar, Arcades and Vault as of late.

Getting those awesome Exalt Div cards and in 2 days I've had 5 pure ex drop as well. Extremely fast going with these Flask.

Rather safe with like 50k evasion and I do enough damage to leech.
Hey guys, i have alot of trouble leveling this character

what gear should i change to make leveling easier
Last edited by Mathac on Jan 30, 2018, 5:13:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info