(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Lucky day for me , just dropped this
and chanced this
mapping with bisco is really ok
"
"
Jihax wrote:
Anyone playing MF version of this?

Really interested in what kind of gear i should get for MF version.

Basically just wanna farm Shaped vault with it.

Playing MF version since the beginning of the league, fully sextanted shaped vault with elder/shaper. 300ex+ into gears and farmed countless shaped vault, able to clear packs with 15k kb hideout tooltip, 23k barrage and able to finish shaped vault boss in 1-2 rounds of flask, for tanky double boss i stick them to wall and spam them with kb. Stucked at level 92 for weeks (i'm playing on crappy laptop) and got to level 93 after upgrading some gears, levelling should be smoother with good pc and skip sextant of added physical monsters (i didn't). 4.5k hp, Slightly adjusted skill tree.

I am wondering how can you farm shaped vault comfortably with only 15k KB and 23k barrage? that is pretty low even with double curses. I found pretty stressful farming shaped vault with MF.

300+ ex seems to defeat the purpose of a MF build (I also made the mistake of spend quite a bit on mine), we may never recover all that investment vs normal build that don't require such investment. that is why I wondering if it is worth at all, maybe a windripper version would be better in term of efficiency vs investment.
Hi, what gem setup would I use with a 3 Blue - 2 Red - 1 Green QOTF?
"
Hi, what gem setup would I use with a 3 Blue - 2 Red - 1 Green QOTF?

Probably Barrage, Crit Multi, Added Lightning, Elemental Focus, Elemental Damage with Attack skills, Added fire.
"
cjin5 wrote:
"
"
Jihax wrote:

Playing MF version since the beginning of the league, fully sextanted shaped vault with elder/shaper. 300ex+ into gears and farmed countless shaped vault, able to clear packs with 15k kb hideout tooltip, 23k barrage and able to finish shaped vault boss in 1-2 rounds of flask, for tanky double boss i stick them to wall and spam them with kb. Stucked at level 92 for weeks (i'm playing on crappy laptop) and got to level 93 after upgrading some gears, levelling should be smoother with good pc and skip sextant of added physical monsters (i didn't). 4.5k hp, Slightly adjusted skill tree.

I am wondering how can you farm shaped vault comfortably with only 15k KB and 23k barrage? that is pretty low even with double curses. I found pretty stressful farming shaped vault with MF.

300+ ex seems to defeat the purpose of a MF build (I also made the mistake of spend quite a bit on mine), we may never recover all that investment vs normal build that don't require such investment. that is why I wondering if it is worth at all, maybe a windripper version would be better in term of efficiency vs investment.

Im doing my 100 shaped vaults on my MF version of this build and its frustrating it happende that i didnt complete 5-6 maps meaning i didnt finished boss map was clear execept boss, almost half of maps i had fps issues and overall perfomance was awful was thinking to switch on windripper but not sure, how much better it will be, im 5,59 k life not resist capped and feel squish in almost all breach fisghts also i ,,lost,, 5 out of 8 chayula breaches fight because something just oneshoted me ill try with few more levels to invest in phase acro x2 vaal grace
Last edited by DeeMonk on Jan 28, 2018, 3:03:55 PM
do you think that with soul of yugul this build can do elemental reflect maps? I've never tried that
"
cjin5 wrote:
"
"
Jihax wrote:

the dps tooltip was without flask/blood rage, only wrath, HoI and golem, i have no problem one shotting packs especially with Headhunter stolen mods, except some rares and i can finish them with barrage in split second. I was playing a normal build with this wander and switched to full MF to farm shaped vault. I'm not familiar with windripper build and too lazy to switch over, currently farming shaped vault fine and hopefully getting to level 94 soon (60%+ exp now). I'm only having problem with low fps/freeze which contribute to most of my deaths, and still trying to config my graphic setup (Nvidia geforce 755m i7-4700MQ 2.40GHz 8GB ram)

I took a look at your character, definitely replace your life flask and use a diamond (huge difference), use brinerot flag for dps boost and power charge for boss, and finally your tree is what i'm not sure about, but you can figure things out using PoB. You have much better gears than mine and I guess it should be no problem for you if adjusted right for everything, including jewels, life, resist, accuracy, crit % etc.
Last edited by newleagueagain on Jan 28, 2018, 10:04:02 PM
"
DeeMonk wrote:

Im doing my 100 shaped vaults on my MF version of this build and its frustrating it happende that i didnt complete 5-6 maps meaning i didnt finished boss map was clear execept boss, almost half of maps i had fps issues and overall perfomance was awful was thinking to switch on windripper but not sure, how much better it will be, im 5,59 k life not resist capped and feel squish in almost all breach fisghts also i ,,lost,, 5 out of 8 chayula breaches fight because something just oneshoted me ill try with few more levels to invest in phase acro x2 vaal grace

you need resist capped no matter what, i have 4.5k life and no problem killing chayula boss, but i do need to dodge all breach bosses skill, get close to them and finish them with barrage in 1-2 seconds. I am doing double beyond too (impossible without HH) and no problem killing abaxoth. I can finish all map bosses even with craziest mods, 110%+ IIQ map, often 150%+ IIQ unid map. As I said, I stick crazy and tanky double bosses to wall, activate flasks (70%+ evade) and spam KB, they usually die as fast as barrage single target and I rarely get hit.
Last edited by newleagueagain on Jan 28, 2018, 9:46:43 PM
"
Sizleke wrote:
Lucky day for me , just dropped this
and chanced this
mapping with bisco is really ok

Nice man grats on the chance! I want to do the same did you buy a bunch of gold ammys or did you scour & chance a couple?
Any thoughts on the new abyss uniques? I know you mentioned tombfist but what about the body armour,helmet and boots abyss uniques?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info