(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

I'm currently loving this build and was hoping to get a little guidance.

Upgrade Path..have about 6ex to spend.

Replace two stone ring with another opal
Look to upgrade neck although I think its filling a good dps roll right now although rolls are a bit low
New/better belt with WED
Wrath 21 and empower/enlighten 4

what would be after that..other 21 gems?

Also, can anyone mind taking a look at my tree? I'm trying to plan my next 7 skill points as realistically I dont think I will level past 91. (i'm missing a skill point from a quest I will get tonight)

For Sure:

Alchemist > Int Node > Int Socket (conq potency) > Point Blank > Vaal Pact

What would be next suggestion? According to PoB Wandslinger and it's nodes provdies the largest boost of 15% DPS. So I'm thinkgin I will unspec a 5% node and go for that...thoughts?

Edit: also, looking back at original post and tree, it looks like all the leech at vitality void is not taken and its just one mana node on essecnce sap. Looking at PoB Blood Drinker node of .4% appears to be enough so that would free up 2 points for either the jewel socket with proj damage or unspecing another 5% life for phase acro..

Thanks for the help

Last edited by dperls on Jan 16, 2018, 4:18:05 PM
@dperls
Bro get some quality on flasks and also the correct rolls on the magic flasks (it does matter)

Having two "of Reflexes" flasks won't stack, you only get one of them as a buff.

Point Blank is also a Huge DPS multiplier (you have to be in close range, this has to be set in the configurations of PoB)

Conquerer's Potency is only effective once you reached all the increased Flask effect nodes from Alchemist wheel and from your 8 Ascendancy Points.

Your Gear is alright and you pretty much can always upgrade the Rare items.
Grab what you can ;)
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Jan 16, 2018, 9:02:07 PM
Hi, I'm using the lycosidae in the build and I want to know how can I increase my dps with my current gear since it's so low? Barrage does 17k and Kinetic blast does 11k (without auras and flaks). Why are other people dps much higher than mine? I'm working on the 20 quality gems atm.

Last edited by 420WizardBooty on Jan 16, 2018, 9:28:41 PM
My crit chance feels really low. In H/O at 46.5 with golem up . What should my crit chance be at ? Im also using 2 diamond rings unlike most people here.
Build is dope wondering if there was a progression guide for tree / items? not sure what to prioritize after 6l/ dying sun ty! :D
Thoughts on where to go from here?.... At 3.7m dps on barrage in PoB with Frenzy/Power charges and Diamond flask.

I'm also only level 80, so would love to have some suggestions on what to get on the tree next!

Edit*

Just found these bad boys on poe.trade for 60c :D

Raised my kinetic blast damage total over 110k... up to 590k now :D
Last edited by cjbender on Jan 17, 2018, 1:22:01 AM
I've just reached 100 lvl. It's been the best league for me so far and the build is the best one I've ever played. I've made some changes of course. I have 5 milion+ dps with my "boss/shaper gear".

Gear:

Spoiler

I have some nice jewels + I swap to 6l yriel for shaper + I wear HH for mapping. Thanks for the guide.
Last edited by PWL on Jan 17, 2018, 2:50:21 AM
Hellou There,

i had a Poets Pen VD Build and get bored after a while. so i startet with this build and im alrdy in love with it :)

But my Problem is, that i cant get those dmg numbers as you guys in here have. There is a significant diferenz and i dont know why...

sure, i have no mirror wand, but my wand is pretty damn nice. I have no 21lvl gems, maybe ist that, or maybe i skilled the wrong stuff in my passive Skill tree.

Anyway here is my gear:

Character: WandernSukkt

Im at 30K Barrage and 32k KB Damage.

Thx for your tipps guys :)
"
Hassbringer wrote:
Hellou There,

i had a Poets Pen VD Build and get bored after a while. so i startet with this build and im alrdy in love with it :)

But my Problem is, that i cant get those dmg numbers as you guys in here have. There is a significant diferenz and i dont know why...

sure, i have no mirror wand, but my wand is pretty damn nice. I have no 21lvl gems, maybe ist that, or maybe i skilled the wrong stuff in my passive Skill tree.

Anyway here is my gear:

No lightning to attacks vinktar. No Diamond Flask. Gear is decent.
Needs to see your character's tree to make a more in-depth assessment.

EDIT: to unhide your characters, go to your profile, click on Privacy Settings, and un-check the Hide Characters Tab option.
And then we can see what's up with your build.
Last edited by andrew8448 on Jan 17, 2018, 6:29:31 AM
"
andrew8448 wrote:
"
Hassbringer wrote:
Hellou There,

Anyway here is my gear:

No lightning to attacks vinktar. No Diamond Flask. Gear is decent.
Needs to see your character's tree to make a more in-depth assessment.

EDIT: to unhide your characters, go to your profile, click on Privacy Settings, and un-check the Hide Characters Tab option.
And then we can see what's up with your build.

Hi Andrew :)

thank you very much for answering :) ur right i forgot the Diamond flask, will change that today, thank you for pointing out :) I have had a vinktar but not the leagacy one like the op..so i switched that for overflowing malice, since is 40% more dps and refills all my flask in an instant.

my profile should now be open :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info