(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
The Initial thought behind not taking Power Charge's is getting those in long boss fight's.
Since it's hard to sustain them there.

Yet, there is Brinerot Flag, which gives you 2 Power Charges for using a Warcry, which you could use in the Off-Hand.

Personally i would only use that in Shaper / Uber- Atziri because you have time to switch without getting attacked.

Yet for Guardian Fight's which give you less to no break, a weapon swap could kill you.

As for Glove's, sure Hysteria is a very viable Option for Glove crafting.

Makes perfect sense and the boss fight route is kind of what I was thinking was the reasoning. Solid build.
Still playing. Wanted to quit because I had just gotten my 36 challenges and an enchanted rat's nest is too expensive, and dropped a sin's rebirth like 2 minutes after completing the 36. Fuck you RNG.

Current gear :
Spoiler

Got to upgrade my wand, I saw one with good mods for 6ex, and +2 to lightning gems. With a 21 wrath this could be a lvl 21+3+2= 26 wrath...

May push to 94 to get a jewel slot.
Really, I don't know how to use my ex's atm, and if I will have the courage to push to 25ex (avg price of the rat's nest I saw).
What 25ex? 3.0 "life meta"..... DAMN

I payed like 11ex i think.

Overall pretty solid gear, oh and btw. Inc. evasion rating does not stack on flask, so reroll a new one with the adrenaline mode for movement speed ;)
I could not find it in the first and last couple of pages so not sure if it was asked before but why not use a couple volley fire jewels and use barrage as trash clearer as well? no need for KB then right?
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
KB is just superior for trash clear, the usage of Jewel Socket's to fit in Volley Fire simply doesn't pay of, since you could get so much more on a Jewel (Life for example :3 )

hey, i'm using very similar build to yours.

i'm using it for pvp and strand runs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOjqgqsRqCA

here is a strand run that i completed in 32 seconds with a friend. i think its even possible to do in 28 seconds.(i did 29 but i havent recorded that time unfortunatley)

because my gear is really good, i have 221k tooltip barrage dps just with auras + just any flask(to trigger pathfidner flask buffs only) i think i can easily get 950k+ if i'd buffed it with every possible retarted ways.

the setup above, 221k one, this is with the356% movespeed setup that im using,

https://pastebin.com/eaB8UDYb

you can get way better dps if you'd use diamond flask + wise oak.

at lvl 100, if you get full dps setup you can get around 8.8M dps without taking point blank into consideration even.

https://pastebin.com/f8JympBS there is a pob code showing that.

maybe, this can mean you something. good luck.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jun 29, 2017, 5:15:30 PM
dual wield is necessary for me, since DW provides 20% more phys damage and 10% more attack speed,
simply my wands become 572 pdps while wielding them as dual wield.

(432(x1.2) x 1.1)
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
What 25ex? 3.0 "life meta"..... DAMN

I payed like 11ex i think.

Overall pretty solid gear, oh and btw. Inc. evasion rating does not stack on flask, so reroll a new one with the adrenaline mode for movement speed ;)

More like too many people playing your build ahaha.
Rerolled the flask, ty, gotta go fast
Spoiler
Last edited by Pandaroux on Jun 30, 2017, 9:30:01 AM
@Rupenus

Did some changes to your Level 100 Tree and Gear Setup.

https://pastebin.com/H8H2sW0y

Personally your build is not an option for me, since it does sacrifice defense
(fire res. without flask, no bleed removal, 500ish less Life, no phase Acro etc..)

Yet very impressive to see where the Build could be.

I just hate dying lol.

As mentioned somewhere it the last Pages, i will switch to Diamond Flask from Jade Flask b/c of the general Evasion Buff on gear also Evasion Shields will receive Movement Speed as an implicit.

Wise Oak will be used if i really feel the need for it (Shaper and stuff).

With that Setup my Guardian DPS will be 4.3 Mill.
It's less against Shaper since he can't be shocked...
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Jun 30, 2017, 10:06:22 AM
90% im gonna use this guide for 3.0!

Cant wait, thanks for the updates.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info