(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

I have a problem of too much mana lol, so I was wondering if its possible to use hot (would reserve 87% of mana, maybe some 80%) and would it really be great to be worth some sacrifice?
Last edited by spr4ts on Jul 1, 2017, 11:53:00 PM
Sounds like you didn't link Wrath with Enlighten or it's Level 1, remove Empower until you have a Level 3 Enlighten (at least).
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
Sounds like you didn't link Wrath with Enlighten or it's Level 1, remove Empower until you have a Level 3 Enlighten (at least).

Oh, you read it wrong... I have too MUCH mana left, right now I have empower + wrath and was wondering if it is worth some sacrifice to get HoT and lose empower.
Ahh got ya!
Uhm.. well you can try to squish in Herald of Thunder.
From what i see, red. mana reserved Node's are to far away and it would require some nodes of those to fit in another Herald.

So, to much mana left is a 1st world problem ;), buy a corr. empower 3 they should be cheap
Hey Toma, nice build!
Tried it out and I'm a little confused about my low tooltip :( Currently at ~30k on KB in HO, 40k'ish with Powercharges I guess, with pretty good gear (room for improvement, sure!) but just can't figure out how you reach 80k+ :/

Mind taking a look if you got the time or send some tips my way? :)

EDIT: I'm ofc potted up with Bloodrage when I'm talking HO-tooltip :)
Last edited by Zoaq on Jul 3, 2017, 8:08:46 AM
With the tomorrow's update we gonna have all the labyrinth, and probably more balanced content, anyone gonna play and try this build?

I dont have a key sadly to test it..i gave my key to a friend.

Using this, and i have 9600dps and 5k life^^ at lvl 80.
What should i improve?
"
ILYILY wrote:

Using this, and i have 9600dps and 5k life^^ at lvl 80.
What should i improve?

First thing I see is there is no local crit roll on the wand. Losing alot of dmg by not having that.
Would it be viable to go raider and pick up those frenzy charges instead of pathfinder?

Tree: https://poeplanner.com/AAgAAQcACBIAAIAAXgUtBbUHHgguCaAOSA-rD8QRlhR1FLAWvxmOGdci6iPTI_YkiyT9JpUqCyo4LR8wWzBxMHwyATfUOkI7fEMxR35JUUp9S3hM_02STipRR1VLVvpZvFuvXfJh4mVNZ6Bs528ncFJzcHTtdct313j5eu99dX7dfyt_xoIeh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo25jb-PYJUglS6aYZpqm42fiKKjpMKtM7IZt7a4yr02vqfB88JzwzrFKM5wz3rTftQj2sHdqOOf51To1upi7T_tg-4O73rw1fZb9uf9bv66_94-z73mwuy0xQzypctirGyMLlPTb8MzWhoXJnqE0K1B0F9wg208vtjVAAAAAAA=

Something like this^
Last edited by Hybird on Jul 3, 2017, 4:20:18 PM
@Zoaq

Well the reason for your low KB tooltip is the missing Essence crafting Mod on your Gloves.
I used Essence of Horror to get +3.5 Crit. Chance on Gloves.

You can alternatively use Essence of Hysteria for the Additional Flat Fire Damage which will be most likely the better choice for 3.0

Since Evasion will be buffed hard, i drop the Jade Flask for a Diamond Flask, this way we don't need much crit. chance. ( with that setup you can switch Crit. Damage with Crit. Strikes on Barrage too)

Also make sure to use a Stibnite with the right rolls.
You can craft flat cold on your wand.

@ilyily

I have no clue, don't see flask's, tree, gem links/level's

Honestly it feels like you just threw things together, review the build guide and compare each slot.
I also wrote down what to aim for on gear etc.

@Hybird

Well Raider is plan B, if they nerf Pathfinder into the ground.
The Reason why Pathfinder is superiour is simply Flask effectiveness, whether it's the DPS aspect or the Defensive Aspect.
The Scaling of Evasion through Flask's and Queen of the Forrest is just awesome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info