(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

So I was actually extremely lucky to get a 6 linked Queen of the Forest after just a few tries when only aiming for a 5 link. However I haven't been as lucky with trying to get the right colors on it, I have been using the Jeweler Method of paying for at least 3 blue sockets, but so far always 3 blue and 3 green.

Although I just realized now 1 red sockets and 2 blue sockets is also a option, but Vorici is only level 6, so I don't have that option yet.

For either case, until I have the right colors, what should my 3rd green gem be? Right now I have Barrage - Lightning Penetration - Added Lightning - Slower Projectile's - Elemental Focus and the last green is Faster Attacks. Is that my best option or is something else maybe better?

Thanks
Well Pierce is giving you some more DMG.
Also Added Cold seem's to be pretty good!

4ex Upgrade :3 yay
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
Well Pierce is giving you some more DMG.
Also Added Cold seem's to be pretty good!

4ex Upgrade :3 yay

Very nice ring, mate! :)
Congrats
I really like this build and i want to try it now. Do you know if its going to be nerfed on the next patch ? Haven't done my research... Sorry :P
"
Troomper wrote:
I really like this build and i want to try it now. Do you know if its going to be nerfed on the next patch ? Haven't done my research... Sorry :P

Well, without doing any tree changes other than Vaal Pact, I'd say the build is still viable for farming. As for bosses, it will take a bit more finesse to clear guardians reliably.
For example, Minotaur's constant rocks falling might be a problem.

But without knowing any big tree changes, and not knowing if Atziri's Acuity is getting changed, the build is still fine for general mapping.
Oh i can say that the new vaal pact is really nice!

With the Duelist Leech node's it should be more than enough to leech (in a worst case scenario)
And should be way more than enough for this build as we barely, pretty never get hit more than once in a short time.
Either way the defensive setup of this Build should grant enough time to react / reposition.

I can't wait for it :)

Also.. all the patience come to an end.

Big Thank's to Peuce1989

#1 Elewand in Game Phoenix Song

You can get a copy here!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2035706

Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Dec 4, 2017, 7:50:47 PM
Loved this build in Harbinger so much!!!

BTW

QotF evasion and speed nerfed hard
Barrage just +1 projectile from lab
Ok so i did some calculation's and compared stat's we know, with the current stat's.

With the Setup i have, i will lose 20% Movement Speed.
So i drop down to 225%ish.. which is still fast enough.

Again i'm not using a Quicksilver Flask, which would add 60%ish (40% implicit plus 50% flask effect), unless they nerf something of course.

With my Gear and no Frenzy Charge's i will deal around 4 Mill. Shaper DPS.

I killed shaper in week two in legacy legaue with.. what.. 1.8-2.2 Mill. DPS.
Some are farming Shaper with 2.5 Mill. DPS. So it's ok, just more expensive (sorry to all guys that fall in love with this build after 3.1 launches).

Vaal Pact is really cool! It's a Nerf to the Build's that only rely on it as a Defensive, but that's not case here.
Hmmm, with +2 barrage going legacy I might be able to turn my tempest binding into that wand. I was going to start using my nests on standard anyways so this is just perfect.
I had a bunch of essences left over from Legacy and Harbinger and just yolo'd some gripped gloves. would you use any of these? Not sure which one I should end up using. Disregard the prices, I just threw some troll numbers on there.

For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Dec 5, 2017, 12:00:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info