(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
hey bro thinking about doing mirror service for this ring: would it be good for the build?

the dex makes a total of up to 30% ev

-i know i still need to divine it fully :)

To be quite honest, that ring is nowhere near being mirror worthy, since it lacks life, flat eva is pretty much a wasted stat on a ring aswell. Sorry.
"
d3s0 wrote:
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
hey bro thinking about doing mirror service for this ring: would it be good for the build?

the dex makes a total of up to 30% ev

-i know i still need to divine it fully :)

To be quite honest, that ring is nowhere near being mirror worthy, since it lacks life, flat eva is pretty much a wasted stat on a ring aswell. Sorry.

Yeah i see, got it from chaos spam and would probably never craft this base myself (with flat eva) but since it had it i thought it might be good for speed clearing with qotf
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Yo guys this is my build. How can i improve it now? i have 700k dmg but thats nothing compared to your 3 mil dps. I dont know what im missing.

Conqueror potency jewel is working now? As i see they fixed the bleeding bug but according to poe building it doesnt give me any DPS boost.

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/HE7PbRBt

My build:
"
sorlix wrote:
Yo guys this is my build. How can i improve it now? i have 700k dmg but thats nothing compared to your 3 mil dps. I dont know what im missing.

Conqueror potency jewel is working now? As i see they fixed the bleeding bug but according to poe building it doesnt give me any DPS boost.

My build:

Firstly, your ammy and rings give you little to no elemental damage at all, firstly change them :P Also Ele.Focus is better than crit dmg gem in your Barrage setup :)
Last edited by d3s0 on Oct 13, 2017, 3:33:07 AM
"
sorlix wrote:

That was very odd indeed. Projectile count didn't change at all when toggling your jewel (and the flask effect text line was red in pob). However when I created a new jewel and swapped in pob your dps went from 718k to 845k. Some strange bugg I guess...

Edit: Also for your current level you can get both more life and more dps with a slightly different tree as the original tree is mostly optimized for lvl 100 but I guess it's up to you how much you want to respec along the way and what your lvl target is. If it is indeed lvl 100 (or close) then yeah just go for it. If not I'd look into minmaxing a bit more along the way.

Also if you can get your hands on some good jewels do that as that could make quite a big difference.
IGN Standard: HolyPatman
IGN Anarchy: UnholyPatman
Last edited by AlmightyPatman on Oct 13, 2017, 10:07:27 AM
Thanks for a very cool version of a wander, always wanted to dump some currency into a wander and this one felt like the perfect one to do so!

I'm wondering on what kind of upgrade I should focus on next, I mostly just mapclear with this char and kill guardians/shaper with another character.

Appreciate the help!

My current gear:
Spoiler
Last edited by Coolhwip on Oct 13, 2017, 1:44:07 PM
Slam your wand! :)
Hi..

What would improve my dmg ... KB 28k, and barrage 30k only ... I don't die easily .. but i don't kill fast .. i killed the guardians but I died 4-5 times for each ..

The Esh's shield gives extra 4k.

Thanks
"
MarvixYo wrote:
Hi..

What would improve my dmg ... KB 28k, and barrage 30k only ... I don't die easily .. but i don't kill fast .. i killed the guardians but I died 4-5 times for each ..

Thanks

Out of curiosity.
How much tooltip u got with that rare wand and how much with piscator?
"
MarvixYo wrote:
Hi..

Thanks

Well lets see, Wrong Vinktar's that isn't adding anything to your build, read guide on page1. Sorrow of the Divine is useless as well. Get a Stibnite Flask of Reflexes.

That rare wand is the wrong base. So get rid of that.

Got some weird gem links there in your boots/helm.
Why do you have increased duration+faster cast linked to blood rage ? Not like you need it longer or faster lol.

20% quality the rest of your gems and vaal the ones that are 20/20 dont be scared. You afforded a +2 rats nest you must have enough to get 20/20 vaal'd in case some of them brick.

Get better rings, diamond atleast, ideally Opal, and a proper damage amulet.

If i was you i'd get rid of everything past Acrobatics + thick skin cluster, and get Arcing Blows/Crackling Speed + Wand Slinger.
Last edited by Artwebb1986 on Oct 14, 2017, 8:39:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info