(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

@Quakedealer

... The Devil is in the Detail...

For example Wrong Vinktar variant, you do want the one to attack's or at least Lightning Pen.

Little to no DPS. stat's on item's, missing quality on gem's (it does add up)
Your rare item's are not really good, sorry man.

I would suggest you to reread the Guide and take a closer look in the "What to aim on Gear, how you get started Gear Wise" Section.

Also this might be Helpful:

Clearing 3.0 Content and some FAQ's answered plus some hint's
https://youtu.be/eDUk2sVl7oE

3.0 FAQ part 2 & an Shaper run with Temp. League obtainable Gear
https://youtu.be/RqapbDw7564

Wander's are quite expensive and should be since they are really powerful.

@DaveNotDave

Get overall better rare's. Don't wear a Bisco if you can't carry it with other Good Gear on the other slot's.
Your single target should be ok. Also Safe currency for a +2 Barrage helmet( Devoto's Devotion as a inexpensive alternative)

You might also want to check out the FAQ 2 Video, as i go more in detail on how to build up single target.

These are my current gear, my hp is at 4.8k. I want more damage what should i get/upgrade? I tried shaper went to phase 3 and about lost 5 portals troughout the fight. I have around 15 ex.
Last edited by tannakhan on Oct 8, 2017, 7:00:56 PM
Get Boot Enchant and Added to Attack's Vinktar.

Quality your flask's yo!
I'm doing the pathfinder version. and with meh gear, 4.5k dps with barrage, 2.5k life, I'm failing against cruel izaro at level 58... any pointers?

this is the dual wield izaro who doesn't even hit that hard. he just wears me down till my flasks are gone.
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
Quick opinion needed!

I have these, are they worth multi-modded with Attack speed and one resistance roll? (assuming it caps my resistances)

The main thing behind this is the fact that they have no damage roll on them, so I don't know if they are worth the 2 exalted orbs for the multi mod.

Any opinions will be taken into consideration and GREATLY appreciated!
"
andrew8448 wrote:
Quick opinion needed!

I have these, are they worth multi-modded with Attack speed and one resistance roll? (assuming it caps my resistances)

The main thing behind this is the fact that they have no damage roll on them, so I don't know if they are worth the 2 exalted orbs for the multi mod.

Any opinions will be taken into consideration and GREATLY appreciated!

Not worth.

I am fairly certain you could buy a pair of gripped with 90+ life, 1 res and open suffix to craft attack speed on for less than 2 exalts
"
@DaveNotDave

Get overall better rare's. Don't wear a Bisco if you can't carry it with other Good Gear on the other slot's.
Your single target should be ok. Also Safe currency for a +2 Barrage helmet( Devoto's Devotion as a inexpensive alternative)

You might also want to check out the FAQ 2 Video, as i go more in detail on how to build up single target.

Thanks a lot for the answer and thanks a lot for AlmightyPatman as well!
Ok but I'm really wandering how can I farm up to 20-30 ex to buy better gear if I can't run uber lab alone with this gear for example. Just keep running my shaped red maps with biscos? because I can run t15 easily with this setup. The real problem starts at guardians, atziri, uber lab. Ofc shaper is not worth trying yet.

So any farm tips? Identifiy all rares that drop and pricecheck everything? Or should I use chaos recipe? I would appreciate some tips.

Thanks,
Dave
Last edited by DaveNotDave on Oct 9, 2017, 3:32:18 AM
"
DaveNotDave wrote:
"
@DaveNotDave

Thanks a lot for the answer and thanks a lot for AlmightyPatman as well!
Ok but I'm really wandering how can I farm up to 20-30 ex to buy better gear if I can't run uber lab alone with this gear for example. Just keep running my shaped red maps with biscos? because I can run t15 easily with this setup. The real problem starts at guardians, atziri, uber lab. Ofc shaper is not worth trying yet.

So any farm tips? Identifiy all rares that drop and pricecheck everything? Or should I use chaos recipe? I would appreciate some tips.

Thanks,
Dave

Hehe you just asked the most difficult question there is in this game which is "how do I get rich?" :)

Luckily the easy answer is "just play the game". I have maybe 40ex invested in my dude in harbinger and have maybe 10-15ex in the bank right now. The best thing you can do really is to just run maps as fast as you can while picking up currency and identifying and selling anything you can find of value. You will very rarely find anything of great value but if you identify enough rares you will indeed find things that will sell for 1ex+ every so often as long as you have a eye for what's worth something.

If you have to look up the stats for every rare you find on poe.trade then you're probably wasting too much time and would be better off just farming on. Same with the chaos recipe - time spent doing this is often better spent starting up a new map.

If you can get to a point where you can run guardians your earnings can get a bit more predictable. What I did for a few days was to just run guardians and sell the shaper sets. The sets sell for 25c almost instantly and each guardian map is 4c. Assuming you find at least 1 other guardian map for every 3 you run the cost is 12c for the set + 4 alchs for making them rare meaning you run them for free + get ~12c for each 4 maps and get to keep all currency and drops. This is obviously just one thing you can do out of many many different things and it's definitely not the fastest way of making currency but since the sets sell so easily it's very predictable and when you have established how quickly you can run the maps at least you can guarantee a certain amount of exalts each day given X number of hours played. Again it's not the fastest way but I'd be surprised if you make less than 1ex an hour with decent clear speed (assuming no Skyforth drops etc...)
IGN Standard: HolyPatman
IGN Anarchy: UnholyPatman
"
Azure41 wrote:
Hi guys, firstly thanks for this guides, since the time i was looking for a good qotf build without just be a lab runner, i like it.

Just a question, since we couldn't find a vinktar that the one you are using ( life and mana leech ), how do you manage your mana ? i'm leveling atm lvl 62 and i have some mana issue, i could the conqueror's potency with 1 % mana leech for each corrupted item and corrupteds somes, but it's not your way, so could you help me plz ?

Thanks and have a nice day guys !

Vanelyna.

[ edit ] oh i seen in preview post it has a mana leech node in tree, it's far from where i m currently so taking essence sap while leveling ;)

You should really refund those nodes past Acrobatics or the Thick Skin Life cluster + that random dex you have at the bottom by point blank to Go the top way to the life leech + mana leech. Since you have Vaal Pact right now but have no life leech at all ?

And you wont find one of those Vinktar's as they are legacy so unless you are playing garbage mode standard its not going to happen.

And you should really get a proper wand. You spent all that currency on lvl 21 gems + barrage rats nest, and are using a crap wand.

Is Enhance better than slower proj in the armour ? Cuz i cant see 23% quality giving more damage than slower projectiles.
Last edited by Artwebb1986 on Oct 9, 2017, 8:02:44 AM
maybe a dumb question but how do u end stacking so much evasion? whats ur base evasion without flask?
i barely reach the 16k and the stibnite boost me up to 24k.
Nice build btw im enjoying a lot the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info