(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
Yoluun wrote:
Trying to figure out where to go next: I'm guessing I should be looking for a +2 barrage helm (hoping for a Starknoja...seems like I could really use the hp)

You can replace all rare items, only Belt can stay.You use too many useless items for writing.You are wondering about the enchant when you are wearing items for the price of 1c.should read the guide again!
Last edited by green1908 on Sep 4, 2017, 7:51:39 AM
Progressing further with my char in Harbinger, but progress is a bit slower now. Had some trouble with T10-T11 maps, so I regretted a life point and placed that one in Point Blank. That made a damn noticeable difference. I even think that trash packs are melted down quicker with KB, since I often just run straight into the packs before I start opening fire. That means I get the 50% dmg boost face2face with rare mobs etc.

Jewels are also making such a difference. Not that expensive for a three stat giving +APS +dmg +life, so opening upp 3 jewel sockets (4 for the unique one) provides a smooth boost kind of equal to 9x nodes.

At level 88 I lack life and a few crit multi nodes now, but life nodes are highly wanted (I belong to those who always pick the dps nodes first, lol). For gear upgrades wand/barrage helmet are on the bucket list :)
I'm still not quite sold on Aztiri's step. It's easy to get higher life and tri-resist in the boots slot, which frees up a lot of stats in the jewelry/shield slots for additional damage mods (since you no longer have to worry as much about resistances). How valuable really is that 16% spell dodge?
"
@GGZII
Yeah like a Build that clears T16 in ~1:40-2 Min. should be cheap right?
*eyeroll*

The clearspeed of this build aint the build itself.It is the 4linked Kinetic Blast gem.Anyone can do that in, any class and ascendancy, any budget.Get tabula (20c), piscators wand (5c), KB ,link it up to how much you feel like, and clearspeed.You are trying to mislead.Example type in youtube "under 1exalt ele wander Chimera".

"
I've seen your youtube video and you followed another wander build that was focusing on HH-Buffs and not really set an emphasis on defense like i do.
The only defense I see in this build is being lvl100.Still misleading.Evasion only buys you time.After that time expires(1-2 hits), it guarantees you that the next blow will land.Can you tank the hit?With 4.500 life most have, good luck.

"
I'm still not quite sold on Aztiri's step. It's easy to get higher life and tri-resist in the boots slot, which frees up a lot of stats in the jewelry/shield slots for additional damage mods (since you no longer have to worry as much about resistances). How valuable really is that 16% spell dodge?
He is using Atziris step for the good movement speed they have and high evasion.He thinks that they synergize with the QotF in giving you even more movement speed.Which he calls it "layer of defence", but wait a minute do you need movement speed when you facetank boss with baragge+pointblank?Nope you are stationary.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Last edited by Spacecom on Sep 4, 2017, 9:58:38 AM
may I ask is Yriel's Fostering Armour viable here, seems more logical choice ?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Yriel%27s_Fostering

I'm looking into playing this build.
is tempests binding better than rats nest, or should i switch?
Guys take a few minute's and check the Guide, like.. the FAQ section?

Atziri's Step might look a bit underwhelming since 16% Chance to Dodge Spell doesn't look much.

But having Phase Acro. in the Tree ( 30% Chance to Dodge Spell Damage) and having 16& in addition does quite a good Job.

I can't tell how often i tanked something like an Atziri's Flameblast by accident and nothing happened :3
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
But having Phase Acro. in the Tree ( 30% Chance to Dodge Spell Damage) and having 16& in addition does quite a good Job.

To add to this - the 16% on top of the 30% means you will get hit by almost 30% less spell damage compared to just having phase acro.
IGN Standard: HolyPatman
IGN Anarchy: UnholyPatman
Last edited by AlmightyPatman on Sep 4, 2017, 11:22:40 AM
"
green1908 wrote:
"
Yoluun wrote:
Trying to figure out where to go next: I'm guessing I should be looking for a +2 barrage helm (hoping for a Starknoja...seems like I could really use the hp)

You can replace all rare items, only Belt can stay.You use too many useless items for writing.You are wondering about the enchant when you are wearing items for the price of 1c.should read the guide again!

Good call. I haven't updated my rares in forever. Just spent 300c on them. Feeling way better now.
Hi.

First of all nice build enjoying it in a solid way. But im struggling to lvl up my char. im atm at lv 91 and the progress is rly slow because im dying to often (mainly to bosses t14-t15). When im trying to facetank something it doesnt rly help much with my gear even tho i have 18k evasion rating in total.

So just a question by side. What the actuall f**k is wrong with my gear? :)

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info