(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
szulerecki wrote:
Help a brother out here. Formerly i was following quite different build, but that one didn't do enough ST DPS for me - i simply died at t8+ map bosses, due to not enough dmg and life leech on bosses. I even tried going raider as one of the guides suggested, but nothing worked for me. I still do have shabby ST dps.

What could be the issue? Could it be the rings? I literally have no clue.

My gear:

Spoiler

Switching ascendancies seems to have little effect on my ST DPS in PoB, so that's not it. I'm fully aware my tree have different ascendancy than the one suggested here, but i'm going to change that.

Here's my PoB link:

https://pastebin.com/t5SZmKeL

I'm literally at the verge of depresion just thinking about the amount of money i threw at this build (6l QoTF took most of it, and i paid quite a lot for the rings too)

You are missing defenses which is more likely why you are dying to bosses. It seems like you are trying to brute force bosses with damage but that's not possible without having all the best items for the build. You are missing a Stibnite flask, Vaal Grace, and 2 life wheels on your tree. Vinktar will also help on the leech front. I'd also suggest you put a life flask back in until you get a bit higher in gear and experience. Going no life flask is an advanced choice after deciding you're never getting close to death anyway so why not get more DPS.
Hello guys. I started leveling for this build since it looks really nice after a long brake from poe. Is anyone selling best in slot and key items for this build on std? Msg me ingame if you are :) ign AbuelitaSalamanca
My IGN is TheFatality.
nice video mate! build is nice but ... i just dont have so much dps as you do :( cant even think about facetanking shaper but I only got 1,87mil dps. same with kine blast, seems like you deal way more dmg then I do with less dmg (maybe crit chance). Also only big difference is amulet if i compare urs to mine, rest is rly like few K here and there

but shaper down and i dont rly care anymore :D there is no market with proper gears.

ty
"
Scarri wrote:
"
szulerecki wrote:
Help a brother out here. Formerly i was following quite different build, but that one didn't do enough ST DPS for me - i simply died at t8+ map bosses, due to not enough dmg and life leech on bosses. I even tried going raider as one of the guides suggested, but nothing worked for me. I still do have shabby ST dps.

My gear:

Spoiler

Switching ascendancies seems to have little effect on my ST DPS in PoB, so that's not it. I'm fully aware my tree have different ascendancy than the one suggested here, but i'm going to change that.

Here's my PoB link:

I'm literally at the verge of depresion just thinking about the amount of money i threw at this build (6l QoTF took most of it, and i paid quite a lot for the rings too)

You are missing defenses which is more likely why you are dying to bosses. It seems like you are trying to brute force bosses with damage but that's not possible without having all the best items for the build. You are missing a Stibnite flask, Vaal Grace, and 2 life wheels on your tree. Vinktar will also help on the leech front. I'd also suggest you put a life flask back in until you get a bit higher in gear and experience. Going no life flask is an advanced choice after deciding you're never getting close to death anyway so why not get more DPS.

What do you mean higher in gear? What's wrong with my gear? Where do i get more dps? Rings?
What would be a comfortable point in Accuracy where I could drop Lycosidae's for a rare shield and be alright? I am not using Piscator's so I don't have accuracy on my wand currently. I abandoned the bottom area of the passive tree in the guide for other nodes as I was using lycosidae and I would have to regret and change back to what he uses in the guide for more accuracy. I'm not sure where I'd be at % wise, but I would guess 90-92~ ish percent with ice golem. Would this be enough?
"
szulerecki wrote:
"
Scarri wrote:
"
szulerecki wrote:

My gear:

Spoiler

Here's my PoB link:

What do you mean higher in gear? What's wrong with my gear? Where do i get more dps? Rings?

Nothing is "wrong" with your gear, but yes it can be better and you are still missing a vinktar. It's said multiple times in this guide but I'll say it again. This build starts out very weak on single target bossing, you need to invest in all the key items before it will feel good on bosses. A Vinktar for OP leech, better jewelery (I assume you have a neck to replace Bisco's when doing bosses), Enchanted helm (Devoto's is a cheap alternative), GG wand maybe. I also see you are missing your Eternal Lab points, even if you want to stay raider those are pretty big DPS points. Also just to repeat get a Stibnite flask, vaal grace, and maybe a life flask. I bet those 3 things will greatly improve your ability to survive bosses.
"
szulerecki wrote:
"
Scarri wrote:
"
szulerecki wrote:

My gear:

Spoiler

Here's my PoB link:

All these wander builds basically do fuck all dps until HH or +2barrage and dying sun. They are white mob kills for 100exalts. I mean its fun and fast but wayyy to expensive for what it does IMO
I mean technically if you are just looking at killing white mobs, you can just do it with a 4L KB, which is cheap as all hell. There is just a REALLY large gap between mowing down white mobs to mowing down bosses.

I personally like wanders because I can spend an entire league gearing one, and there is always improvement. And they cut through everything once you hit a gear threshold.
@Hollycz
It take's time and with 3.0 a good bunch of luck to get better gear, you will get there ;)

@Scarri
you are the man, man.. thank's again

@GGZII
Yeah like a Build that clears T16 in ~1:40-2 Min. should be cheap right?
*eyeroll*

I did Shaper in week 2 in legacy league having mediocre gear, some did shaper in Harbinger without a +2 Barrage Helmet enchant or having 3 Green gem's, some even surpassed my Tooltip's in Harbinger like 1 Week ago. And all that without some HH buff's.

I've seen your youtube video and you followed another wander build that was focusing on HH-Buffs and not really set an emphasis on defense like i do.
Trying to figure out where to go next: I'm guessing I should be looking for a +2 barrage helm (hoping for a Starknoja...seems like I could really use the hp)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info