What's everyone playing until the new league?

5 days I have dishonored II

Right now I'm doing xcom 2 moded shit some grimdawn shit and yeah watching dota how about everyone else?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Nov 5, 2016, 8:00:13 PM
Gotta finish the witcher 3 addons, doom, mafia 3. But I'll probably just play Heroes of the Storm..
Second-class poe gamer
Played some Civ 6 and then... Hello dota, my old friend :3
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Dota just got patched on the iccup servers.

So prolly some messing around in PoE and enjoying myself on iccup.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : "watching dota" oh I_NO.....
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Nov 5, 2016, 11:17:59 AM
Mu Legend - beta is closing on the 7th so just 2 more days :/

fallout 4 - rebuilded with new set of mods (jungle style) - trying to go commando (not like templar, but close combat)
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
League of Legends and Grim Dawn. Might finish my climb to Diamond 5 this weekend. After that I might take a break from video games all together and get some shit done elsewhere.
poe/skyrim
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Played Counter Strike games for over 15 years now, on and off. Trying out Global Offensive for the first time, despite buying it on release. It's very weird to play with almost all 10 to 20 year olds. Last night I was in a group of 5 - the other 4 were friends. They were all 8. And they were much better than I am, and I have probably 4000 hours into CS games.

Depressing.

I am tinkering with Divinity: Original Sin.
Im not hardcore as D. I_NO, still somewhat casually trying to achieve 24 challenges while leveling weird builds and whatnot.

It would help if I could find echo shrine. Found 2 divine shrines, got 3 divine orb drops, 4 exalt drop, 6 or more diviner boxes, 2-3 cartographer boxes, 5-6 unique strongboxes, 2 of those prophecies of full map boxes, 3 of 6 boxes in map. Kaom's way prophecy, 2 Drillnecks, several good uniques that I never found before, STILL NO ECHO SHRINE.

I swear Ill find a mirror before I find that damn shrine. I swear shrine challenges are rigged. I bet they change the rarity of the shrines for challenges.

EDIT: eh, still playing a bit of 100% orange juice though, gotta get those halloween skins
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Nov 5, 2016, 11:39:48 AM
Well you've earned my eye ask me if you need anything / help on your challenges.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info